Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If you dont know then you wasnt using it back then and cant use it now. 
I have no intention of EVER using it. I just am curious what the hell it means.
You ain't bowl enough to know my young boul
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo...let that man live. What does it matter who he finds attractive? What's it to y'all? We don't need this thread locked. Take that ishh somewhere else.

If I weren't 33. 

Lol. It doesn't mean anything, man. That dude slickp a few weeks back said something was "bowl as hell" and I asked, "really bowl"...

Then dude provides a history excerpt about how the phrase is "bowl as hell". Said he and his country *** family been using it since like 96 and then white people came around shortly after and appropriated the phrase and changed it to "bold as hell".

And now he's trying to convince us that liking feminine women is an issue while he studies bull ****s giving top for hours with his pants on.

Did I miss anything?

Lol. It doesn't mean anything, man. That dude slickp a few weeks back said something was "bowl as hell" and I asked, "really bowl"...

Then dude provides a history excerpt about how the phrase is "bowl as hell". Said he and his country *** family been using it since like 96 and then white people came around shortly after and appropriated the phrase and changed it to "bold as hell".

And now he's trying to convince us that liking feminine women is an issue while he studies bull ****s giving top for hours with his pants on.

Did I miss anything?
Thanks, that answers my inquiry. 

As for slickp, let them do them. No need to make them upset over something as trivial as personal taste. 

Lol man said play hard online. Im here for the jokes like everyone else, man has his panties in a knot.

If only you knew me in real lifeyoung bowl... Id send your BA to the store and bat you up if you short with my change

Lol man said play hard online. Im here for the jokes like everyone else, man has his panties in a knot.

If only you knew me in real lifeyoung bowl... Id send your BA to the store and bat you up if you short with my change

Can't knot panties if you don't take them off

Did I miss anything?
Thanks, that answers my inquiry. 

As for slickp, let them do them. No need to make them upset over something as trivial as personal taste. 
That's the whole thing doe

I just said I'd **** on some of em

Mfs twisted like that's my ****

I really didn't trip till dude start talkin crazy like he really like that

Back
Top Bottom