Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Man if yall could go at her for this nonsense [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ol chick could just say she rolls with the punches but yeah she buggin.

****, Riff Raff still got money?

How did he get money in the first place? Show money? Reality TV?

Reality shows
Appearances
Spring Breakers movie

He makes a ton off His Neff endorsement deal so they can put his face on shirts and stuff. Also his record deal from Diplo was $3 million. Other than that, he's broke as hell. Dudes had the same chains for the last 7 years. Wears the same clothes on the daily. He tours all year round which prob makes him 50 k a year or so. Enough to pay for some blow and that's about it.

****, Riff Raff still got money?

How did he get money in the first place? Show money? Reality TV?

Reality shows
Appearances
Spring Breakers movie

He makes a ton off His Neff endorsement deal so they can put his face on shirts and stuff. Also his record deal from Diplo was $3 million. Other than that, he's broke as hell. Dudes had the same chains for the last 7 years. Wears the same clothes on the daily. He tours all year round which prob makes him 50 k a year or so. Enough to pay for some blow and that's about it.

:x

I remember a while ago, someone did the math that a local rapper in the South can do like a million dollars a year just touring clubs doing like 2 shows a night on weekends and I think one on Wednesdays.

But I suppose some of those local rappers have more pull than a Riff Raff..

I believe that about semi famous rappers from the south for sure but not about raff. The venue I saw him play at was the size of my bedroom. My city is tiny and I had never heard of the dive bar it was at until then. There was no backstage so all the opening acts had to wait in the "crowd" until they went on. Raff had to walk in from the street to make his entrance. cant imagine they paid him more than 3k for that show :lol:

I believe that about semi famous rappers from the south for sure but not about raff. The venue I saw him play at was the size of my bedroom. My city is tiny and I had never heard of the dive bar it was at until then. There was no backstage so all the opening acts had to wait in the "crowd" until they went on. Raff had to walk in from the street to make his entrance. cant imagine they paid him more than 3k for that show :lol:

The visual :lol:

not gonna lie I went to a riff raff show here in San Antonio and it was lit.....dude shot dice with larry bird

Texas man who lives with TWO girlfriends becomes a dad with BOTH women: 

Adam Lyons, 36, from London, England, who now lives in Austin, Texas, is in a relationship with Brooke Shedd, 28, left, and Jane Shalakhova, 27, and is expecting a child with Jane (left), who they'll raise together. The threesome - who share a super-kingsize bed - believe the new baby who is due in July, will complete their family even more.

Back
Top Bottom