Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laugh.gif

I feel like I've already said this but I'm surprised there isn't a stud appreciation thread with all the different ____ women threads

And I thought romper was a pipe print reference .. but it's just a short sleeve shirt and shorts one piece

Last edited:
That was the funniest ten minutes I've watched all week. He was cranked the f up. Could barely complete sentences and was breathing heavy the whole time. He's bordering heart attack territory at that point bc you have to do A LOT to be that geeked.

That was the funniest ten minutes I've watched all week. He was cranked the f up. Could barely complete sentences and was breathing heavy the whole time. He's bordering heart attack territory at that point bc you have to do A LOT to be that geeked.
Dude been on the edge for a decade now. Word to freestyle scientists and Texas tornado

I expected to say wildin' but actually that was impressive. Gross but impressive.

Is it safe to say Riff Raff might go down as one of the best of all time due to his longevity in the rap game.

Man if yall could go at her for this nonsense [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom