Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

These 2 non gender type studs thought they was about to it. The 2nd slap really got me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What you think @slickp42189?

roll.gif

Last edited:
These 2 non gender type studs thought they was about to do it. The 2nd slap really got me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They brought that on themselves. My man was walking away deescalating the situation before that muffin decided to put hands on him..

Showed restraint to I thought he was gonna decapitate her for real for real after that second heavy open hand.

These 2 non gender type studs thought they was about to do it. The 2nd slap really got me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They brought that on themselves. My man was walking away deescalating the situation before that muffin decided to put hands on him..

Showed restraint to I thought he was gonna decapitate her for real for real after that second heavy open hand.

100%

Somebody replied to that **** saying "Equal rights and equal lefts" :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Somebody watched the entire Fast & Furious franchise over the weekend. :smh:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2XjfAdXwTSw/UgjoE2H3YnI/AAAAAAAAFHw/6lCdCBYS7rY/s640/tumblr_mpr714S5Ax1rpc1rco1_400.gif[/quote]

Perfect execution!

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1833350/width/350/height/700

Dude came through with the Ace Ventura parking
1a190e234d78aab62f41fa8b4ab15af9.gif

:lol: Like a glove.

Fams whole system disconnected and flew out 

:rofl:

Why do they need to inform us about that? Why do people crave attention like this? Just do whatever nastiness you want to do and keep it to yourself. Outside of their trailer park nobody would even know they are brother sister. Makes no sense, :smh:

Looks like their parents were incestsexual too.

Ole Hammerhead face ***

:rofl:

That is going to be someone's mother one day :smh:

And we are the savages, and animals of the world?

Cause 99.9% of these text convos are setup like that. One person just texting themselves lookin to get them RT's.

Such a sad way to live you life, :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom