Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

mean.gif

Never dated a chick with a kid, but did lay the pipe to a few with kids.  Like jumping into an ocean.
This isn't always true.
It isn't true at all, that's not how that works.
Word. I know chicks w/ no kids who are hotdogs in a hallway.

:rofl: :rofl:

Dumb ***... Hate when people sit on other peoples cars.

I remember once this lady and 2 guys were talking in a parking lot and the lady proceeds to sit on the back of my car. So im like wtf and hit the panic button and the lady gets scared. When i got to my car i told them all get away from my car... She was tryna make it seem like i was at fault. To make **** worse their car was parked right beside mine :smh: go sit on your own damn car.

These 2 non gender type studs thought they was about to do it. The 2nd slap really got me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What you think @slickp42189?

They brought that on themselves. My man was walking away deescalating the situation before that muffin decided to put hands on him..

Showed restraint to I thought he was gonna decapitate her for real for real after that second heavy open hand.

I hate that these lil tall young ****** with the duke starting 5 all look alike, thought that was my nephew for a sec. He would never dress that bummy though.

:lol:

Word. I know chicks w/ no kids who are hotdogs in a hallway.

I think you misunderstood what he meant :lol:. He's not saying they're loose he's saying they have the wettest of the wet

:lol: **** I misread that too. Still not how it works though.

These 2 non gender type studs thought they was about to do it. The 2nd slap really got me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What you think @slickp42189?

They brought that on themselves. My man was walking away deescalating the situation before that muffin decided to put hands on him..

Showed restraint to I thought he was gonna decapitate her for real for real after that second heavy open hand.

Ol girl had a YOLO shirt on lol. Why females swing one punch at a dude and then walk away like it's over? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Never turn your back. That's day one stuff.

This is something else. Dude really starred down an automobile and tried to swag away, little did he know 12 really had the drop on him. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Boys used they riot vehicles to box him in eliminating all lines of sight, culpability removed beyond all doubt when the body turns up somewhere in Eastern Europe. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom