Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

sometimes funny **** happen bro

one of my ****** i worked wit hooked me up wit a short version of Ciara, and her name was Sierra

my goofy *** fell asleep

for a week straight my co workers was crackin how i got a full nights rest at a ho house

the messed up part was she was on the phone talkin wild, tellin her girl how she had my **** and balls in her mouf

tears in her eyes, droll runnin down her chin on her titis, mouth super wet

i was horny af and then fell straight to sleep lol

Oh. Gotcha.

Nah you can't be sleeping around a woman of low morals fam. Might wake up with no money in your bank account, several semen samples collected, multiple pics of you sleeping and all types of foolishness.

as corny as i think dude is

i cant knock him at all for nothin

i see nothin wrong
You see nothing wrong?

one of my ****** i worked wit hooked me up wit a short version of Ciara, and her name was Sierra

my goofy *** fell asleep

for a week straight my co workers was crackin how i got a full nights rest at a ho house

the messed up part was she was on the phone talkin wild, tellin her girl how she had my **** and balls in her mouf

In all seriousness man you got to smarten up, way to many outcomes could of come from that.  You rolled an 11 and got lucky on that one.  I only fell asleep once at a chicks house and I knew her for a minute.  I don't ever want to get caught slippin in someone else home turf.

giphy.gif

as corny as i think dude is

i cant knock him at all for nothin

i see nothin wrong
You see nothing wrong?

my goofy *** fell asleep

chill ***** *****

everybody **** up

Wait... somebody paid a hooker for a ride and then he made her coffee in the morning?

my goofy *** fell asleep

Whst is goin on :lol:

You know hed have been wide awake if shorty was rocking a caesar

Reply of the year :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom