Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

tenor.gif

Man, between the last 2 weeks of nonstop stud/bowl jokes, you guys tagging slickp everytime you see a manly woman, and quoting that nasty doo doo pic over and over again......I'm unsubscribed . Peace ya jabronis

:nerd:
Man, between the last 2 weeks of nonstop stud/bowl jokes, you guys tagging slickp everytime you see a manly woman, and quoting that nasty doo doo pic over and over again......I'm unsubscribed . Peace ya jabronis

May:nerd: I request a recap? :nerd:

I'll do my best. Slickp started with making comments saying "bowl" and if you weren't saying it in 96 or something then you corny and shouldn't be saying it

He then stated that he was watching hella pron, fully clothed to be exact, of studs giving neck and he wanted to get some from one too. NT roast insued. "Na ho" then came along. And it just continued with bowl studs from there and him not seeing anything wrong with guys wearing zesty outfits

Last edited:
I'll do my best. Slickp started with making comments saying "bowl" and if you weren't saying it in 96 or something then you corny and shouldn't be saying it

He then stated that he was watching hella pron, fully clothed to be exact, of studs giving neck and he wanted to get some from one too. NT roast insued. "Na ho" then came along. And it just continued with bowl studs from there and him not seeing anything wrong with guys wearing zesty outfits

Never change NT, never change...

Back
Top Bottom