Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]@ bowl stud.

r5fl0wcl850z.jpg

This dumb*** needs to be slapped upside the head.

This. SMH This dude "Benefits from Medicaid and Food Stamps" yet has as a truck with aftermarket rims, a motorcycle, and in his kitchen is a $500 Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer and a $200 food processor. My fiance and I work full-time and her biggest splurge item is a stand mixer, but she knows it costs too much right now. I hate clowns like this. I hope their president that is "one of us" has people like them shaking in their boots.

These Trump dorks that didn't read the fine print are gonna realize real quick what is up.   

Melo good. Son prob gets all the young thotties in hs and ain't thinking about ball right now. He will bounce back. Lebron had a bad game the other day.

About 12 missed shots and 5 turnovers. Even if his team isn't great he's gotta pass more if he's cold like that :lol:

This. SMH This dude "Benefits from Medicaid and Food Stamps" yet has as a truck with aftermarket rims, a motorcycle, and in his kitchen is a $500 Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer and a $200 food processor. My fiance and I work full-time and her biggest splurge item is a stand mixer, but she knows it costs too much right now. I hate clowns like this. I hope their president that is "one of us" has people like them shaking in their boots.

These Trump dorks that didn't read the fine print are gonna realize real quick what is up.   

Those kitchen aid stand mixers pop up every now and then at tjmaxx and homegoods for $250, if your fiance is looking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom