Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

school shootings is funny to u? Foh
please quote me where i said that

i'll wait...

yall really want me to show sympathy for this fake flagging **** boy...nah dude is wylin and deserves to be in this thread. 

bee sex got me weak 
roll.gif

that wing leverage lmao

Last edited:
If the dude threatened to shoot up a school and is still roaming the streets freely on some "mental disorder" ****...

and he's acting tough on top of that,

Sorry, but race is a factor here.

I have no sympathy for him and all slander is warranted

Last edited by a moderator:
Well when he shoots a school up because nobody got him help, then what? Will he still be posted in this thread because he took the lives of innocent kids and/or adults? I understand the wildin of the IG posts but threatening to shoot a school up is no joke. If y'all have relatives that are doing what they're supposed to and going to school or work and their lives are taken by someone for no reason at all, I'm sure you'll look at it differently. I don't play around about stuff like this because my mother is a teacher. I'm sure y'all have brothers sisters cousins nieces or nephews or even kids that are in school.

Well when he shoots a school up because nobody got him help, then what? Will he still be posted in this thread because he took the lives of innocent kids and/or adults? I understand the wildin of the IG posts but threatening to shoot a school up is no joke. If y'all have relatives that are doing what they're supposed to and going to school or work and their lives are taken by someone for no reason at all, I'm sure you'll look at it differently. I don't play around about stuff like this because my mother is a teacher. I'm sure y'all have brothers sisters cousins nieces or nephews or even kids that are in school.
dude said he got sent to a psych ward for a few months

These mentally unstable individuals are the ones with the balls. Trust. Either danger to others or to self.
No race thing either. Mental health sees no color. Y'all go ahead and live comfortable in your bubble and laugh.

These mentally unstable individuals are the ones with the balls. Trust. Either danger to others or to self.
No race thing either. Mental health sees no color. Y'all go ahead and live comfortable in your bubble and laugh.

Mental health exists across the board for every race, gender etc., you're right

I can only think of one race that benefits from being a danger to society and using the illness as a way to justify their actions/behavior.

edit: thats still no reason to "joke" about it, but i don't see the angle of "it's mean to roast him"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom