Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

giphy.gif

:smh: what a dumb ***.

"By canadian law they have to speak english"

Thats so off. Only federal employees have to know english by law. Any other job its not a legal requirement.

This girl i know is wilin!! i'm about to tell her to stop letting her daughter pick that ishh up 

Last edited:
Alright, I got a guy really wildin in my area.
Dude went to school with me until a few years ago, when he threatened to shoot up the school and got taken to a psych ward for a few months.
Now he's really trying to flex. Ish is hilarious

I know this guy, he's serious. He has some videos of him playing ball on his account, I'll see if I can link them somehow.

Dude went to school with me until a few years ago, when he threatened to shoot up the school and got taken to a psych ward for a few months.

I know this guy, he's serious. He has some videos of him playing ball on his account, I'll see if I can link them somehow.
better be nice to that dude man lol

Mental health ain't nothing to mess with. Should try and seek help for homie.

Come to think of it, that might have been a little insensitive. I guess I was more trying to mention his goofy behavior, not any mental health problems he may have. Apologies

Back
Top Bottom