Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Man, I kept the CNN news feed and there are some tragic and ****** up stories out there. WTH

Little boy killed himself after girlfriend faked her death.

Mother gets beat up over food, then teen daughter just come out the vehicle and gets knocked out by fat *** boyfriend.

Dumb *** mother leaves her car running with 6 y/o inside and the car gets stolen, to be found later with boy dead. The work of 3 teen monsters.

So on ... this **** is sad man ... no wonder why I don't watch news.

Yo I saw that video of that H.A.N. punching the little girl in the face trying to help her mom :{

...legitimately thought it was E40 when I first saw the video :lol

Man, I kept the CNN news feed and there are some tragic and ****** up stories out there. WTH

Little boy killed himself after girlfriend faked her death.

Mother gets beat up over food, then teen daughter just come out the vehicle and gets knocked out by fat *** boyfriend.

Dumb *** mother leaves her car running with 6 y/o inside and the car gets stolen, to be found later with boy dead. The work of 3 teen monsters.

So on ... this **** is sad man ... no wonder why I don't watch news.

Jeeez. What is the world coming to? That is dispicable. That last story tho :{ :(

Shoulda used a religious text. Definitely woulda saved him
what movie is it where there is a bible or something in dude's breast pocket and it saved his life?
Dog is doing it
smokin.gif

best seat in the house

Last edited:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/us/fatal-youtube-stunt/index.html

Definition of this thread.

How they think a 50 cal gonna be stopped by a book from a FOOT away. :{

Anything for YouTube fame smh...

Worst part is that she's pregnant and already has a child at only 19, too. :x

RIP to the husband.

A ******* desert eagle? RIP to the kid, a part of me is sad that she's pregnant with his kid.
nah no feels givin. Those damn things were made for security guards to SHOOT ENGINE BLOCKS....

That was the only one that came to mind but you might be right. I dont think it was even a bible in Sleepy Hollow either, just some other book but its been yrs since ive seen that movie.

Apparently that bus driver lied about that story

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/20/us/ohio-bible-stops-bullet/index.html[/quote

The book in sleepy hollow wasn't a bible, it was a book about the occult and rituals and stuff.

In the 1989 Batman, Michael Keaton used a little golden ashtray to stop a revolver bullet. Never seemed very realistic. I love that movie though.

Since we on the topic of idiots shooting each other with guns, how bout this throwback

I'm not even sure what's worse about these shirts:

The fact that neither of these thots can probably name 10 songs from these artists libraries?

That they were selling them for $125 a pop?

That these look like pics from a NT photoshop thread?

The description says "one of one" yet you can order multiple quantities of them?

I'm at a loss for words :{

I was going to post that earlier but got sidetracked.

Sad part.. they'll sell a ton of them.

Back
Top Bottom