Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You not smashing Amber Rose?

giphy.gif

Amber aint dressing like a stud tho homie.

:lol :lol
Said it before and I'll say it again. Shorty thick as a mf and I would beat.

Put a sundress on that and we good to go.

Exactly! Even better, take all clothes off that joint. She still a woman with some thick as$ thighs and a fat *****. Yall dudes in here fronting or tripping.

giphy.gif

Amber aint dressing like a stud tho homie.

Truth be told, shorty isn't dressed like a stud in that pick either. I live Bmore and see them all the time. They don't wear tight jeans and small shirts, they try to hide their female form so they walk around in extra baggy ****. But regardless of that, she wearing something Amber has worn before.

Like I said, take them clothes off and she is all woman point blank period.

Last edited:
Exactly! Even better, take all clothes off that joint. She still a woman with some thick as$ thighs and a fat *****. Yall dudes in here fronting or tripping.
Truth be told, shorty isn't dressed like a stud in that pick either. I live Bmore and see them all the time. They don't wear tight jeans and small shirts, they try to hide their female form so they walk around in extra baggy ****. But regardless of that, she wearing something Amber has worn before.

Like I said, take them clothes off and she is all woman point blank period.
Gonna have to agree with you here. Put some weave on her, ditch the stud attempt clothing line and I'm in there

Cant smash a ***** that got the same haircut as me.

You not smashing Amber Rose?

Terrible logic.

Amber haircut is the least desirable thing about her. Only reason I'd smash is everything else about her is flawless.

Typically regular old homely looking women with ***** cuts make my peen shrivel.

I'm not smashing 99.9% of broads with a low caeser man.

Last edited:
She's getting pipped down fo sho

Idc [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️
I don't see anything wrong with her. Les or not she got body, even if she dress like a stud she don't look like one. Slim thick right here with a pretty face.
She's getting pipped down fo sho

Idc [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️
I'd smash but...

If she wants to keep the strap on while you smashing wood yall still knock her down?
This sexy *** bowl stud can change clothes too b.
Gonna have to agree with you here. Put some weave on her, ditch the stud attempt clothing line and I'm in there
reported

Na ho yall wildin. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

But seriously slickp would look at her in the clothing in that picture and "save a stud". If she came up to me like that then we would throw hands

Last edited:
That left pic she just look to much like a stud, but like dude said above plenty of chicks in the DMV dress like the right pic.  You keep lookin at her and if she got the Timbs on then you already know what team she shootin for, but if she got some sneakers on the door is open.

Back
Top Bottom