Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Didn't even know where to put this. Was Pac wildin or not? 

Was smashing prime/rich Madonna and dropped her cause she's "white." Didn't he know this (literally) going in? 

Was it like smashing a fat chick and feeling bad about it afterwards while you sneak out the back door?

Pac was doin it, everybody wanted to be with Madonna back then.

We all know Madonna like ******, I'm sure Leon from her 'Like a prayer' video smashed and Devante Swing ....I'm sure it was more smashing and less dating.

Last edited:
Pac was doin it, everybody wanted to be with Madonna back then.

We all know Madonna like ******, I'm sure Leon from her 'Like a prayer' video smashed and Devante Swing ....I'm sure it was more smashing and less dating.
You ain't lying, I remember Jordan wanted Madonna BAD back in the day.  But Scottie had her wrapped around his finger.
That slap though. 
mean.gif

I mean you don't slap a man

We would of had a gun fight after that, somebody had to GO.  RIP Charlie Murphy.

lmaooo naked man with bug spray
thats good policing... they could've easily beat his *** to bolivia but they didn't overreact and handled him accordingly.

i would've beat his *** though if he slapped me like that

:lol he pimp slapped that cop

Repped for the Charlie Murphy reference [emoji]128514[/emoji]. The dude really did smack the soul outta the cop

See why can't more cops do that. That's what tasers are for. A lot of cops would have guns drawn and would've shoot the dude because they "feared for their lives"

That takes more strength to recognize the man has issues and subdue him than to whoop and possible murder him. Hope they got a pizza party or something.

That takes more strength to recognize the man has issues and subdue him than to whoop and possible murder him. Hope they got a pizza party or something.
I don't know why this made me laugh, like they going to be chillin up at Chuck e Cheese or trying to win tickets.
What the problem is?
I want to say dude is still married, this will not look good for the judge at the divorce proceedings.  Have to keep these kind of interactions underwraps until the judge gives you that final number.

See why can't more cops do that. That's what tasers are for. A lot of cops would have guns drawn and would've shoot the dude because they "feared for their lives"
Well..for one he was *** naked and the cop disarmed the bug spray he had. So it would have been hard to pull "I didn't know if he had a gun or not" routine if he shot him. 

Back
Top Bottom