Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The greatest con ever pulled. :lol

White man murdered, raped, sold your people into bondage AND took your soul when he broke you and convinced you to worship his God under the guise known as "faith." :{
If you think this way you def don't know what Christianity is about. PM if you're trying to learn a thing or two. Don't want to derail this thread. It makes me sad to see a lot of lost individuals.

Last edited:
If you think this way you def don't know what Christianity is about. PM if you're trying to learn a thing or two. Don't want to derail this thread. It makes me sad to see a lot of lost individuals.
you're Filipino, right?

catholicism/christianity got you guys too.

The fact remains that religion was used to control slaves. 

They thought my ancestors were savage for worshipping animals and the sun.

Religion is the biggest con ever invented.

The greatest con ever pulled.
laugh.gif

White man murdered, raped, sold your people into bondage AND took your soul when he broke you and convinced you to worship his God under the guise known as "faith."
mean.gif
If you think this way you def don't know what Christianity is about. PM if you trying to learn a thing or two. Don't want to derail this thread. It makes me sad to see a lot of lost individuals.
A **** to another man's thinking could never learn me bro. 
laugh.gif

you're Filipino, right?

catholicism/christianity got you guys too.

Filipino yes, raised as a Roman Catholic, reborn a year and a half ago. I wouldn't identify as a catholic but as a Christian. I'm against religion but not against faith. PM me if you want to learn a thing or two as well.

Man, sorry if this derails the thread but I learned a Catholic religion thing that seems kinda wylin/doing it to me. I know nothing about Catholicism.

Anyways My GF's sisters husband is planning on being the godfather to his nephew and wants to be there for his baptism? He said he has to take all these classes with a Catholic Church in order to do it. Then there's a test lol. He's Mexican and well, he abides by his own rules so to speak because they were like 2 or 3 months out in the waiting list (there's certain seasons that are best to be baptized and the kid missed the season cutoff) and dude got one of his homies to make a fake ID with his name and take some test for him so he could do the baptism/be a godfather thing.

Looooonng story short, religion is a strange thing. I won't even get started on the Catholic marriage counseling thing he was talmbout. Had me in tears the way he explained it :rollin

*edit

Damb, thread already derailed. Sorry fambs

Last edited:
Damn, he done derailed the thread.

If you religious, cool. Non-religious, cool. Just dont push your beliefs, whatever they might be, on others.

Back to the funnies.
If you see a loved one messing up, going down the wrong path, are you not gonna speak up?

If you see a loved one messing up, going down the wrong path, are you not gonna speak up?
I got plenty of family members that ask their imaginary friend to fix their lives and I keep my mouth shut about. Not my place to try to tell them they're "wrong" just like it's not yours.

Well this is pretty relevant to the topic of the derailment and it fits the thread

I don't see anything wrong with her. Les or not she got body, even if she dress like a stud she don't look like one. Slim thick right here with a pretty face.
fundamentally fail to understand what difference it makes what clothes a woman isn't wearing in that scenario.

...but yeah, when your faction interferes in your handicap match:

[thread="260124"]Quote:[/thread]
I don't see anything wrong with her. Les or not she got body, even if she dress like a stud she don't look like one. Slim thick right here with a pretty face.
fundamentally fail to understand what difference it makes what clothes a woman isn't wearing in that scenario.

It's risky, but the flying kick is just a fight ended. It's all or nothing, but if you drop kick somebody, it's over

Is he saying "whut are you tryna do" at dude kicking him :lol
And he swings on old boy that helped him.. terrible

Last edited:
Dude came thru like a bowling ball and knocked everyone down like some pins :lol

Dawg he got his mans who was running up with him too. :rollin

Then dude who was getting washed originally doesn't even appreciate the aid, starts swinging on buddy who just helped him out. :lol

Last edited:
Dude came thru like a bowling ball and knocked everyone down like some pins
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 it was like one of those super moves from side-scrolling multiplayer beat em' ups that cost like 1/6 of your life bar, cleared his other homie out and everything.

I feel like the power of friendship guided the ball of that man's foot...97 times out of 100, you miss, **** up the landing or keep going and crash. this guy landed on his feet and was ready for action.
Dawg he got his mans who was running up with him too.
roll.gif

Then dude who was getting washed originally doesn't even appreciate the aid, starts swinging on buddy who just helped him out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 leave buddy alone, there were so many sandals cascading down on him in that gutter, it was like trying to fight the rain and he was concussed enough to try.

So the religion of "worshipping animals and the sun" was used to control slaves too?..And it was also apart of the "biggest con ever invented"?..

[thread="260124"]Quote:[/thread]

Better every watch. Didn't even peep them running from down the block at first :lol :lol

So the religion of "worshipping animals and the sun" was used to control slaves too?..And it was also apart of the "biggest con ever invented"?..

Nah just organized/Abrahamic ones, minus Rastafari [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Dawg he got his mans who was running up with him too. :rollin

Then dude who was getting washed originally doesn't even appreciate the aid, starts swinging on buddy who just helped him out. :lol

:lol i didnt even realize it was 2 guys fly kicking at first

:lol  it was like one of those super moves from side-scrolling multiplayer beat em' ups that cost like 1/6 of your life bar, cleared his other homie out and everything.

I feel like the power of friendship guided the ball of that man's foot...97 times out of 100, you miss, **** up the landing or keep going and crash. this guy landed on his feet and was ready for action.
:lol  leave buddy alone, there were so many sandals cascading down on him in that gutter, it was like trying to fight the rain and he was concussed enough to try.

It was damn near flawless, the transition from fly kick to on his feet throwing punches was superb.

Damn poor Julius. At least his mom loves him

Yea, pretty much. Religion enslaves the mind. "Don't do this or such and such will happen", "don't do that or or your soul will burn for eternity" yadda yadda... it's all a form of control.

Back
Top Bottom