Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Naw son should of skipped that pre-fight meal, obviously looking at the physiques they aren't up on eating clean.

UFC fighter Justine Kish offered $15,000 for her soiled PANTS after defecating during choke hold at Fight Night 112

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/3943888/ufc-justine-kish-soiled-pants-fight-night-112/

DAMN really man you going to hang the pants up in your man cave.  
sick.gif

mean.gif
some people got weird fetishes 
sick.gif

I actually like the model. But I never understand the fascination with black and gold coloraYs for sneakers. absolutely terrible

Dudes have to get those checks not even mad, plus trying to stay relevant after the New Edition movie.  They supposedly have a movie in the works, wife and sister are huge fans.

Got to strike when the iron is hot.

the commercial didn't degrade them though like the jerry rice popeyes rep. 

i see no problem with it.

The shoe may be wack as hell but he is still doing his thing. Here is a man who went from doing guest spots in Scary movie 4, the 40 yr old virgin, random wack *** black films, and soul plane. Now he is one of the highest paid actors in the biz, and selling out stadiums for a comedy special. A non athlete signed with nike not to promote already existing sneakers, but to create his own line. Like the shoe or not he is doing it.

The shoe may be wack as hell but he is still doing his thing. Here is a man who went from doing guest spots in Scary movie 4, the 40 yr old virgin, random wack *** black films, and soul plane. Now he is one of the highest paid actors in the biz, and selling out stadiums for a comedy special. A non athlete signed with nike not to promote already existing sneakers, but to create his own line. Like the shoe or not he is doing it.
I remember seeing him on comicview when I was younger, thought he was funny from then up until 40 year old virgin. Only leading role I ever liked was Paper Soldiers but dude definitely made it.

Last edited:
I agree. not a fan of his, but his success is undeniable. plus the shoe ain't bad at all, I've seen much worse from people who actually need sneakers for their jobs.

...and black/gold is a classically regal and generally outstanding colorway for clothing, shoes, accessories and other attire, how dare you.

I remember seeing him on comicview when I was younger, thought he was funny from then up until 40 year old virgin. Only leading role I ever liked was Paper Soldiers but dude definitely made it.

Has he ever not been the same character though? You could cut & paste Shawn from Paper Soldiers in any movie and you wouldn't even be able to tell :lol:

As a matter of fact, you could put Beanie Sigel in Jumanji instead of the Rock and I'm sure it'd be just as funny :lol:

I guess Im just not a huge fan of the black comedians on the forefront these days, who do we have? Hart and Katt Williams? Katt slapping people in Target and getting beat up by teenagers ...I just miss movies full of big name black actors/comedians like Harlem Nights, Life or even Soul Men. Whats the closest we've had to that? ...Soul Plane? Come on, that was as bad as a Tyler Perry film. Not to say the brotha doesn't deserve what he's accomplished, I honestly believe Hart is dominating because there is no competition.

I guess Im just not a huge fan of the black comedians on the forefront these days, who do we have? Hart and Katt Williams? Katt slapping people in Target and getting beat up by teenagers ...I just miss movies full of big name black actors/comedians like Harlem Nights, Life or even Soul Men. Whats the closest we've had to that? ...Soul Plane? Come on, that was as bad as a Tyler Perry film. Not to say the brotha doesn't deserve what he's accomplished, I honestly believe Hart is dominating because there is no competition.
Katt, is he still poppin, thought he went into the sunken place with all his antics.  I feel you not many black comedians I rock with though, Kevin Hart then it falls off greatly.

ehh, any cat that would get a Monster energy tattoo is just about guaranteed to own a confederate flag anyway... not surprised in the slightest :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom