Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I am confused how you even coordinate two flying kicks like that.  Does someone need to run faster and jump first, does second person jump a second later to avoid the collision.  LOL.

Doing it. :smokin

Wylin, we would prolly still be slaves if not for him. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

The greatest con ever pulled. :lol:

White man murdered, raped, sold your people into bondage AND took your soul when he broke you and convinced you to worship his God under the guise known as "faith." :smh:
Columbus and the Spaniards did things to the natives that I quote from a slave owner "will give me nightmares for the rest of my life"

Still curious why he's celebrated and why he has a holiday

Thread was flowing for a minute

Brought religion into the thread it has been derailed ever since.

Dude was somewhat relentless too, like those Jehovah witnesses that come to your door and wont get lost when you tell em you not interested

I was thinking Mormons.

:lol: they used to have an apartment in my old building. Their buzzer said "missionaries". Theyd always be asking us if we heard of Jesus Christ.

Weirdest thing was i got a hand written invitation to attend some function at the Jehovahs witnesses facility in my mailbox once. I was living in an apartment building so it was in the mailbox in the lobby...crazy thing was they wrote my full government name in the letter. Really trippy

That goes for both the religious "But do you believe" and the non religious "Your little friend doesn't and never existed. The white man yadda yadda" type. Both of yall are corny and weird. Let it go

on that note

Last edited:

That goes for both the religious "But do you believe" and the non religious "Your little friend doesn't and never existed. The white man yadda yadda" type. Both of yall are corny and weird. Let it go

on that note
Someone just said F it I ain't fixing it.

You already bombard us with your horrible movies.... we don't want your ugly shoes Kevin.

Nah say what you want about his movies, but Kevin is definitely doing it. He's the first comedian to have his own sneakers. The design isn't that bad either. They look like most of Nikes current basketball lineup.

Get that check Kev :pimp:

Last edited:

on that note

Willful ignorance is corny fam. :lol:

I just mentioned some historical context within the flow of a conservation that was already taking place. That is all.

Last edited:
The greatest con ever pulled. :lol:

White man murdered, raped, sold your people into bondage AND took your soul when he broke you and convinced you to worship his God under the guise known as "faith." :smh:
If you think this way you def don't know what Christianity is about. PM if you're trying to learn a thing or two. Don't want to derail this thread. It makes me sad to see a lot of lost individuals.

This is very arrogant to assume that someone who chooses to no longer be a part of chrisitianity doesn't understand. I'm sure like most of the world, many grew up in it.

You already bombard us with your horrible movies.... we don't want your ugly shoes Kevin.

Nah say what you want about his movies, but Kevin is definitely doing it. He's the first comedian to have his own sneakers. The design isn't that bad either. They look like most of Nikes current basketball lineup.

Get that check Kev :pimp:

Actually getting to know his story and path to success I never hate on this man.

Back
Top Bottom