Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How many chicks you know in high school who weren't dumb? I'll wait...
Saving? You building a bridge to know where with that statement. I know the chicks I was messing with in high school wasn't doing dumb dances with they crew.

saving cause you see a bunch of dumb broads fidgeting on video and you STILL blame dudes for this.

^ i dunno but sounds charmin soft

i need to make a trip to canada though...been on my list for a long time.
which city should i go to though? toronto or vancouver?

SociableHelplessLemur.gif
Amazing how the camera man and front passenger still have their phones in hand during impact. Phones are basically part of peoples' bodies these days.

l1swjFY4.jpg

Charlie Sheen could be facing some serious jail time, after allegations that he passed his HIV to a homosexual partner! RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that the man, whose identity is being withheld, has traced his infection to gay trysts with Sheen.

According to California law, it’s a felony for an HIV-positive person to engage in even consensual sex without a condom, if there’s intent to transmit the virus.

What’s more, if he is found guilty, Sheen, 51, could be facing up to eight years behind bars.

“Sheen could be on the hook for millions,” New York attorney Peter Gleason told Radar. “You’re talking about pain and suffering, mental anguish and future medical costs.”

You're from Canada
You're mistaken.
saving cause you see a bunch of dumb broads fidgeting on video and you STILL blame dudes for this.
Then where the dudes at then, at least 25 -30 chicks in the video. If they got time for a sleep over then dudes have time to try and get at them call on the phone facetime something. Where the dudes at playing Pokemon Go? Beat it with the foolish talk man.
:emoji_ok_hand:

l1swjFY4.jpg

Charlie Sheen could be facing some serious jail time, after allegations that he passed his HIV to a homosexual partner! RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that the man, whose identity is being withheld, has traced his infection to gay trysts with Sheen.

According to California law, it’s a felony for an HIV-positive person to engage in even consensual sex without a condom, if there’s intent to transmit the virus.

What’s more, if he is found guilty, Sheen, 51, could be facing up to eight years behind bars.

“Sheen could be on the hook for millions,” New York attorney Peter Gleason told Radar. “You’re talking about pain and suffering, mental anguish and future medical costs.”
How far MOFO Richard M **** Brewer has fallen, one minute you about to have a shootout with Billy the Kid after lunch now you having unprotected sex with another man. :smh:

Toronto simply cuz its more multicultural. And its the biggest city in the country but Vancouver is nice too.

Montreal.

Montreals nice too. Would only visit for a few days, Quebec mad racist. Montreal first place my fam touched down when they got to Canada... Mad racist still but the city is nice.

Montreals nice too. Would only visit for a few days, Quebec mad racist. Montreal first place my fam touched down when they got to Canada... Mad racist still but the city is nice.
Nice to know wife and I hit up Mont Tremblant for second leg of our honeymoon. Thankfully we didn't encounter any racist people out that way.

Nice to know wife and I hit up Mont Tremblant for second leg of our honeymoon. Thankfully we didn't encounter any racist people out that way.

Visiting is like anywhere else, unless youre middle eastern/north African. They really hate us. They hate muslims in general but we are the ones that are "obviously" muslim just by looking at us you know what i mean?

Fam left after a year or so from there.they always been on some BS tho cuz they buggin over the whole English/french issue and they been wanting to.seperate from canada. Nice city to visit but id never live in that wack *** province...

My vote is Toronto for sure. Just went a few weeks ago for my boys bachelor party and I had a blast. Toronto is mad dope and it's so diverse

Back
Top Bottom