Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You're mistaken.

Then where the dudes at then, at least 25 -30 chicks in the video. If they got time for a sleep over then dudes have time to try and get at them call on the phone facetime something. Where the dudes at playing Pokemon Go? Beat it with the foolish talk man.
:emoji_ok_hand:
you're still looking for dudes to save these broads?

titang = super simp

you're still looking for dudes to save these broads?

titang = super simp
Right... you got me homie, you hip to my game, you snuck behind the current in The Wizard of Oz, just used my last life in Contra. I guess game over for me...
:stoneface:
Moving on.

Yall can't be out here up in arms about our trans military position and shame Bobby V. for sleeping with one with in the same week :lol:

folks gotta make up their mind lol

also its hilarious how trans ppl will argue on twitter all day about homophobia or transphobia and then try to "expose" industry ppl like this or be in tsr comment section ridiculing them for their preference

:emoji_eyes:

this was hilarious tho

All this time Bobby had us fooled. When he said how did you fit that in those jeans, he was talking about in the front

1408.gif

Ain't no way in he'll he didn't know that was a man, ugh ***** u gay ....just like Mr. Cee ...ole in the closet *** *****.

If you're gay be gay, but those in the closet ****** should burn in hell out here fooling women.

Back
Top Bottom