Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

SourSpiffyBobwhite-max-14mb.gif

Shad Moss memes are legit one of the funniest things ever. What'd he do now? Or is it what'd he say he did now?:lol:

He shopped or was photoshopped in a Death Row pic. And ran with it, and mercilessly killed by twitter, there's millions of em. If you have the time to kill and want to laugh please look it up.

“Wildin

Out here rocking jewelry like east indian women at a wedding. Lookin like someones
Amma”

Upvoted solely for this comment:rofl:

I don't know fam, Shad gotta be top three with gems like these:

IMG_1741.JPG

I mean yeah, that's a violation for sure...but KD is a current world championship basketball player worried about the opinion of nobodies.

my man got his own shoes and can't even fill 'em...that's truly sad.

Bow wow’s demise was well earned on his part.

earned. meticulously cultivated over time, like a bonsai tree.

Instantly reminded of Resident Evil 5

my mind went here:

idk what that man did to deserve it, but he was hemorrhaging life points in the attack.

What this fool do now?

ahat ahat jape jape

http://www.capitalxtra.com/news/bow-wow-death-row-photoshopped-twitter-meme/

Bow Wow has found himself at the receiving end of online ridicule once again.

The rapper, real name Shad Moss, was roasted on Twitter after posting an image of the iconic Death Row Records artists with a young photo of himself photoshopped alongside them.

"Where it all started," he captioned the picture.

bow-wow-photoshopped-himself-into-this-death-row-records-photo-1508238958-hero-wide-v4-0.jpg

nintchdbpict000360977610.jpg

Slotting himself between Hip-Hop heavyweights including Tupac, Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre was a young Bow Wow, who popped himself on the top row.

Unsurprisingly, Twitter wasn't having any of it.

why? :rofl:I mean if you're going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom