Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

stupid
mean.gif

:rofl: What a bunch of clowns BRUH!!!
Soooo, what happens when their gimmick runs its course, cause they got about 2 more minutes of fame left.

On another note, that blunt was the dumbest thing Ive ever seen. They act like they aint never smoked Kush before. They think they doin it cause they put an ounce in a blunt. That aint ****. Ole rookie smokin *** ******. What a waste of trees.

If they was some REAL smokers they would do it like me and my people do it. Smoke some HolyDro(7 different types of Kush or dro), Octopuff(8 types), NinDro(9 types) or some Binary(10 types). We really smoke QuadDro(4) or better, and if Im being real I have only made it up to Octopuff.

Im willing to bet one blunt would put all of em one they ***.

Last edited:
:rofl: What a bunch of clowns BRUH!!!
Soooo, what happens when their gimmick runs its course, cause they got about 2 more minutes of fame left.

On another note, that blunt was the dumbest thing Ive ever seen. They act like they aint never smoked Kush before. They think they doin it cause they put an ounce in a blunt. That aint ****. Ole rookie smokin *** ******. What a waste of trees.

If they was some REAL smokers they would do it like me and my people do it. Smoke some HolyDro(7 different types of Kush or dro), Octopuff(8 types), NinDro(9 types) or some Binary(10 types). We really smoke QuadDro(4) or better, and if Im being real I have only made it up to Octopuff.

Im willing to bet one blunt would put all of em one they ***.
So yall think yall doing it?
qKSn2LB.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom