Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Soooo, what happens when their gimmick runs its course, cause they got about 2 more minutes of fame left.

On another note, that blunt was the dumbest thing Ive ever seen. They act like they aint never smoked Kush before. They think they doin it cause they put an ounce in a blunt. That aint ****. Ole rookie smokin *** ******. What a waste of trees.

If they was some REAL smokers they would do it like me and my people do it. Smoke some HolyDro(7 different types of Kush or dro), Octopuff(8 types), NinDro(9 types) or some Binary(10 types). We really smoke QuadDro(4) or better, and if Im being real I have only made it up to Octopuff.

Im willing to bet one blunt would put all of em one they ***.

All that you wrote is not doing it :lol:. If you was a REAL smoker you smoke ya **** and keep it moving. N' trying post the quadratic equation to smoking, who gives a **** you getting high like all the other millions of people in the world.

All that you wrote is not doing it :lol:. If you was a REAL smoker you smoke ya **** and keep it moving. N' trying post the quadratic equation to smoking, who gives a **** you getting high like all the other millions of people in the world.
I do. Thats why I dont have a video posted up on Youtube about how I smoke. But these lames do.
Plus this is the Fools thinking they wildin unappreciation thread.
Ya know, the thread where we talk about the fools that put themselves out there to the world like they doin it.
Got a problem?

:rofl: What a bunch of clowns BRUH!!!
Soooo, what happens when their gimmick runs its course, cause they got about 2 more minutes of fame left.

On another note, that blunt was the dumbest thing Ive ever seen. They act like they aint never smoked Kush before. They think they doin it cause they put an ounce in a blunt. That aint ****. Ole rookie smokin *** ******. What a waste of trees.

If they was some REAL smokers they would do it like me and my people do it. Smoke some HolyDro(7 different types of Kush or dro), Octopuff(8 types), NinDro(9 types) or some Binary(10 types). We really smoke QuadDro(4) or better, and if Im being real I have only made it up to Octopuff.

man that aint nothin', step ya game up. REAL smokers would roll up a big chief aka that robert parish (100 types)

:rofl: What a bunch of clowns BRUH!!!

So yall think yall doing it?
qKSn2LB.gif

They get their tattoos removed, and get a regular job at Target or something.

Or keep their tattoos become a tattoo apprentice and try to become a tattoo artist.

Back
Top Bottom