Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lil man put the costume on like
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Woman in blackface costume at Bay Area Staples store stuns customers

920x920.jpg

When paying for his item, he told the cashier that he felt the costume was offensive and inappropriate. The cashier agreed and said the woman had explained to her that it was a Sharpie pen costume.

Another customer saw that same worker at Staples and recorded a conversation where she asked about the costume.
the woman initially joked she was a "Napa fire spa guest" before explaining that she was a "beauty shop customer."

Bland asked why her face was black, and the worker stated it was a "charcoal mask." When Bland then said it looked like blackface, the woman replied, "Oh no no no. That's not me, that's not me."
Bland pressed on, asking her if she could see why the makeup could be taken as blackface, the woman gestured toward her curlers, saying, "That's why I put (the curlers) up" before ending with, "I apologize if you feel that way."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-woman-confronts-worker-wearing-222850655.html

Who the **** dresses up as a sharpie pen anyways? **** outta here with that lame *** excuse and lame *** “costume” idea.

Woman in blackface costume at Bay Area Staples store stuns customers

920x920.jpg

When paying for his item, he told the cashier that he felt the costume was offensive and inappropriate. The cashier agreed and said the woman had explained to her that it was a Sharpie pen costume.

Another customer saw that same worker at Staples and recorded a conversation where she asked about the costume.
the woman initially joked she was a "Napa fire spa guest" before explaining that she was a "beauty shop customer."

Bland asked why her face was black, and the worker stated it was a "charcoal mask." When Bland then said it looked like blackface, the woman replied, "Oh no no no. That's not me, that's not me."
Bland pressed on, asking her if she could see why the makeup could be taken as blackface, the woman gestured toward her curlers, saying, "That's why I put (the curlers) up" before ending with, "I apologize if you feel that way."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-woman-confronts-worker-wearing-222850655.html

Come on son.

But there are actual sharpie costumes, I seent them, none of them required make up. This bus driver built ***** was trying to be funny

Back
Top Bottom