Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

23472388_1595097923844731_2715959927408023823_n.jpg

The difference is that your chromosomes can contribute to either a boy or a girl, so either way it doesn’t matter

Why wouldn’t it matter? (Rhetorical Question) Not the right thread for this convo.

I was thinking more of animals behaving as other animals, but I guess the question could be asked of humans as well. I can definitely some people out there saying they feel more in their skin as a horse or some ish like that.

I was reading an article that argued against the transracial thing going on today. It said that gender is more of an internal thing so people can have a choice whereas race is more of a social and cultural thing so it's more external and something you're born and raised in.

As a Filipino the transgender trans-Filipino doesn't offend me, I just think it's funny.

Lololol so now we got trans-animal N’s and B’s. Guess B’s can be N’s too in the animal kingdom.

But, was more so speaking to people having operations to have animal genetics. For example someone loses an eye and they have a hawk eye implant or something.

And no matter how you cut it, pun intended, my pen is something external.

If my kid becomes gay or bi, I wouldn't care

If they try to do a sex change I wouldn't understand it but It wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't contribute towards the operation or the hormone stuff though

This new trans-racial stuff is different

I said the same thing
Love ya kids and when they experience heart break

Love ya kids

Apparently she's an Instagram "Model". She probably deactivated all her accounts since she was getting harassed.
https://everipedia.org/wiki/gabita/

She keeps mentioning she "only took $5" as if she knew it was "$5" when she grabbed the wad of cash out the box. :smh: :smh: :smh:
Wonder how long til she's tryna get flown to Dubai to receive the PooPoo Platter
She's probably already there.

Normally I wouldn't mind, but the way he dresses and his ride make me think it's a huge cry for attention. Also because it reminds me of ATL :lol:

Guy just probably got yellow fever and wants to get in with the Pinays

Meh this dude is no different than white guys who wanna be black or vice versa

You can appreciate and be a part of another culture without ditching your own

If my kid becomes gay or bi, I wouldn't care

If they try to do a sex change I wouldn't understand it but It wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't contribute towards the operation or the hormone stuff though

This new trans-racial stuff is different

not even in the slightest?

i find that hard to believe

@sckid

Https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/story/858043001/

Garin Flowers, WTSP-TV, Tampa-St. Petersburg, Fla.
1 day ago
TAMPA, Fla. — Ja Du, born a white male named Adam, now considers himself a Filipino.

464F40FD00000578-0-image-a-44_1510595921887.jpg

He even drives what he calls a Tuk Tuk, an Asian-derived vehicle used for public transit in the Philippines.

Ja Du is part of a small but growing number of people who call themselves transracial. The term once referred only to someone (or a couple) of a one race adopting a child of another, but now it’s becoming associated with someone born of one race who identifies with another.

Ja Du says he grew up enjoying Filipino food, events and the overall culture.

“Whenever I’m around the music, around the food, I feel like I’m in my own skin,” he said.

“I’d watch the History Channel, sometimes for hours ... nothing else intrigued me more but things about Filipino culture.”

the term transracial started to become more widely known after the much-publicized story of Rachel Dolezal. Dolezal, born white, identified as black and portrayed herself as such. She was even the president of the Spokane, Wash., chapter of the NAACP.

More: Rachel Dolezal: I was ‘too black’ for my husband

Now, Facebook groups dubbed transracial are popping up with dozens of members

Back
Top Bottom