Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

seems like that's in SF. reminds me of that video or story of a group of dudes were out and tried to jump a guy only to all get knocked out by the MMA fighter

Or

16NIKMVPRFLYSTL4WIRN_is

Or

8459383_1.jpg

4F54D930-6463-43FE-A3AD-0D898E0BD336.jpeg

I said the same thing
Love ya kids and when they experience heart break

Love ya kids
Yeah i'm very much an old school 80s baby type that admittedly doesn't understand everything, but **** I don't have to, just gotta make sure I always love and protect mine.

seeing kids actually doing something like that i would never hesitate to give money to.

but what bothers me is the parents who send their kids out on the subway selling candy bars while the parents sit the whole ride.

What bothers me is when adults with no certain talent do it. I had to check my son(16 years old) when we were in New Orleans, my son is wearing a pair of Nikes and this dude sprayed some sort of shoe cleaner on my son's shoes, unsolicited and the solution was probably water at that, and expected payment, dude told my son "I could be out here killing and robbing" my son gave dude a dollar and said that wasn't his fault, dude looked like he was going to move on my son until he saw me and he walked away and talked **** to himself.

Back
Top Bottom