Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Snapchat face swap filter b. Mad disrespectful but... funny :lol:
It is obvious dude went to a funeral and used a filter

That's what I was saying ...

Common sense

When I said if real, I meant if the guy did it and not some random person in the interwebz

But yeah I had my panties in a bunch because I can translate that over NT.

I don't even interact with those dudes in the Bitcoin thread, they've been blocked off top once I realized they were trolls so I don't see the clowning you're even referring to. It's the same type of dudes that always have an issue; trolls, racists, trump supporters, conspiracy nuts, morons etc. Take that for what it's worth. I mean people posting black on black crime memes and saying the Vegas victims were crisis actors. The "tolerate my intolerance" crowd basically. Like have you seen tebows nutjob posts? Y'all can be cool with that if you want to, but I won't.

And seriously all I did here was ask a question, not sure why y'all took it to 100.

Man went back and looked and these dudes are upset I liked a post. Y'all can't be serious.

Last edited:
I don't even interact with those dudes in the Bitcoin thread, they've been blocked off top once I realized they were trolls so I don't see the clowning you're even referring to. It's the same type of dudes that always have an issue; trolls, racists, trump supporters, conspiracy nuts, morons etc. Take that for what it's worth. I mean people posting black on black crime memes and saying the Vegas victims were crisis actors. The "tolerate my intolerance" crowd basically. Like have you seen tebows nutjob posts? Y'all can be cool with that if you want to, but I won't.

And seriously all I did here was ask a question, not sure why y'all took it to 100.
My dude what are you talking About? Is not even that serious ....

Happy Thanksgiving yall

This son went in on me and wrote a whole book. I guess he's still mad :rofl:
Next thing he'll write is that either you and I are the same person or that we are ganging up on him

I don't even know wth is going on ...

He just went way left.

:rofl:
Next thing he'll write is that either you and I are the same person or that we are ganging up on him

I don't even know wth is going on ...

He just went way left.
Exactly. There was no reason for him to go back and forth with dude about that picture. We all knew it was a filter. Son was just looking for a reason to rip someone. :rofl:

I'm so lost I won't even bother trying. I see why y'all get upset though, that comprehension.
You were the only that didn't know what an IG filter was and mistaked it for photoshop.:rofl: Ain't it past your bedtime grumpy old man?

IMG_1143.PNG
What year is this BMW?My homie who stays copping old BMWs and other old luxury cars because he can't afford a new one just copped.. These cars never last him and he always has to get a new car in like a year.

Back
Top Bottom