Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lol geez, jus thought it was something weird that I had to capture. So none of y'all have ever taken pics random ppl?

Nah bro, I don't have a foot fetish.

If I see a shorty with the fat booty I'm taking pics. But I'm not gonna mock her for having some apple bottom jeans and Payless kicks. I'm gonna try to smash. Dudes got the game backwards i swear. Can't judge a man's by his socks. Maybe it was laundry day.

Last edited:

If see a shorty with the fat booty I'm taking pics. But I'm not gonna mock her for having some apple bottom jeans and Payless kicks. I'm gonna try to smash. Dudes got the game backwards i swear. Can't judge a man's by socks. Maybe it was laundry day.
Son out here taking pictures of men’s feet :rofl:

That display by those kids was absolutely pathetic.

I thought about it and we absolutely gave substitutes hell. Everything from roasting to straight up doing the foulest **** in class. In the 6th grade we convinced one that we (two other bad lil ****** and two future hos) that we sat at a table. These girls were going under the table to look at our meats. The worst part, we planned this **** and came in sweats that day for the quick access. We were bad kids. And I do remember dudes swinging on teachers back then. I went to school with some savages.

I thought about it and we absolutely gave substitutes hell. Everything from roasting to straight up doing the foulest **** in class. In the 6th grade we convinced one that we (two other bad lil *****s and two future hos) that we sat at a table. These girls were going under the table to look at our meats. The worst part, we planned this **** and came in sweats that day for the quick access. We were bad kids. And I do remember dudes swinging on teachers back then. I went to school with some savages.
I threw a CD player at a teacher smh.

If I see a shorty with the fat booty I'm taking pics. But I'm not gonna mock her for having some apple bottom jeans and Payless kicks. I'm gonna try to smash. Dudes got the game backwards i swear. Can't judge a man's by his socks. Maybe it was laundry day.

Lol, foot fetish, NT Extreme. Jus cuz I do one thing don't mean I don't do the other, don't got anything backwards here. But I see what you're saying.

Lol, foot fetish, NT Extreme. Jus cuz I do one thing don't mean I don't do the other, don't got anything backwards here. But I see what you're saying.

A6911381-BEE8-4B20-90EF-3DF57C21B113.gif

Saying you went to the World Marbles Championships

Almost, but a busted thumb ruined my pro hopes.

Was becoming friends with my city’s biggest drug dealer’s son kinda wrong track. Before that I started a gang at a school my mom pulled me out of. I wonder how different I would’ve been sometimes.

Almost, but a busted thumb ruined my pro hopes.

Was becoming friends with my city’s biggest drug dealer’s son kinda wrong track. Before that I started a gang at a school my mom pulled me out of. I wonder how different I would’ve been sometimes.

I feel you on that, definitely made my share of mistakes and bad decisions. Some im still living with and dealing with the consequences.

Btw the World Marbles Championship is a real thing :lol:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_and_World_Marbles_Championship

Back
Top Bottom