Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I know a couple pages we was talking about this but next month. Concessions stands going to notice a loss in profits for sure, might even start searching bags.

Dudes still falling for this BS, be happy with what you got or put the work in.
066EE963-BC14-4D59-9900-8D65EEF5CC6E.png

Genuinely feel bad for that cat as that Bihar/Behar region in India is a dump and 'ish like that happens way more often than we know.
So what is the story. They kidnap him because he is an engineer and can provide for a family and force him to marry their relative? How does that even stick? Can't he just leave the next day and go back to his village/town? Strap up and blast them if they try it again?

Perhaps Im just so out of it but people are really staging entire scenarios just for likes?
That seems absurd to me.
That's because you are a rational individual. I wouldn't believe it either until I saw it for myself. The situations become more and more out of the norm so you begin to question ****. Then you see how ridiculously fake it all is.

That time stamp is wrong, that should read 1997.

Dude is lucky he wasn't beat to a pulp and arrested.

That's the most homophobic response I've ever seen from such a small touch on the arm. Dude must have some deep seeded issues to freak out like that :rofl:

He is a closeted homosexual. Point blank period.

You gotta have the sound on bruh :lol: between his voice and the little thud of his head hitting the ice

The icing on the cake would be for him to reach the deck, and then the ice gives in and he falls into it:rofl:

Home girl posted this on Facebook :smh:

Fake as hell. Not one man grabbed her back or tried to holla? No way, lol

I know a couple pages we was talking about this but next month. Concessions stands going to notice a loss in profits for sure, might even start searching bags.

Not trying to be that guy, but we need to stop doing this to ourselves. All races of people sneak food into the theater. Aside from the over exaggeration in that video, I have no problem with it. Why should I pay 8 bucks for a medium popcorn when I can bring in a nice amount of snacks for much less?
Are you really serious, never would of guessed that would happen.

I thought it was going to jump on them and attack them. Never expected that ending, lol.

So what is the story. They kidnap him because he is an engineer and can provide for a family and force him to marry their relative? How does that even stick? Can't he just leave the next day and go back to his village/town? Strap up and blast them if they try it again?

It's possible that he or his family might've borrowed some money and in exchange his hand in marriage was promised. Daughters are considered an 'expense' among the lower caste/class so this might've been a way to 'sell' her off. Also there's a 'mob rules' mentality as well as 'shame' associated with being divorced/separated - so it's not as easy as just fleeing.

Are you really serious, never would of guessed that would happen.

I figured something like that would happen. I thought it would be a bird though. Not funny at all to me though, just like the video of the cat being electrocuted. The internet had really revealed that some people have a dark, sinister sense of humor.

I figured something like that would happen. I thought it would be a bird though. Not funny at all to me though, just like the video of the cat being electrocuted. The internet had really revealed that some people have a dark, sinister sense of humor.
How is that dark it's not like someone came and stepped on it. Nature was just being nature. Do you shed a tear before you eat fish or chicken? Come on man sometimes people take it to far in here with the black robes.

Official figures show police received nearly 3,000 complaints of groom kidnapping in 2016. None of the marriages were annulled.

This practice is more common in the poorest areas of India, such as Bihar and eastern Uttar Pradesh. In these regions, families are often too poor to afford dowries, a marital tradition of giving gifts that is still widely expected in India.

Back
Top Bottom