Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

T991RZqo_wRB4qPEiPcabNkzZUH7BWOGD-IZFjaIHCE.jpg

What a ***** *** *****.

Trina be saying the illest **** setting these chicks up for failure. I remember some interview she was saying first date gotta have a helicopter ride to some island or something knowing damn well she gets bust down for none of that.

Know your worth ma. And sometimes that means humble yourself :lol:

The last like 20 subs I got from Subway were not hitting. The quality has been off for a minute. The bread was cold and tough, the meat portions were a joke, the lettuce was mostly dirty white and yellow pieces, and the sandwiches were devoid of flavor.

You wildin for it takin you coppin 20 subs from doodoo *** subway to reach this conclusion.

Subway need to bring back the classic sponsors
JCkBH.jpg

Don't forget the Cone Heads.

I've had to take extended time away from subway whenever they mess up my stomach. I've found that it's usually when I have their slices of cucumber or add spinach. Probably don't wash the veggies :smh::smh:

subway's business plan failed them. there are more subways than McD's in the world. they used to be alright but with advertising and commercial success they over saturate themselves in the markets thinking it was the right thing to do. that plus Jared is Pedo jailed is killing them. good. Togo's is better anyway

Don't forget the dropping of RGIII and Michael Phelps they couldn't catch a break in sponsors.

The problem right now is that the product is simply NOT good and no amount of sponsors can fix that. Some cats reach this conclusion after one purchase and others after 20. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom