Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Two women arrested after Mississippi police find 51 pounds of heroin worth $10MILLION in their SUV after they were pulled over in routine traffic stop
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5303187/51lbs-heroin-SUV-street-value-10m.html
4880E2B400000578-5303187-image-a-49_1516725538814.jpg

How you just so happen to pull someone over and just so happen feel the need to search the car and find 51 pounds?? Really??Routine???

8C86B1ED-D6EE-4FC3-8E33-7BB0BBFC3856.gif

Somebody tellin...

Wait so he didn't get it? How many points is he down?

Oh Lord, this ***** boy is worst than I have ever though and trust me I think he is bad.

Dude had one of the lowest point output in that blow out and refuse to shoot at a point no wonder why he didn't go off. Cause they were getting blown out and he didn't want "his" moment ruined by, but you go blown out talk.

zomg.gif

Screenshot_20180123-162124.jpg

But yet, their stans will say I'm reaching ... FOH ... is clear as day!
giphy.gif
0Dmxv.gif

I need analysis!

This fight is exactly the type of fight you need to show your mother, father, sister, brother or friend going into their next bout. The gameplan the Chef's trainer laid out for him didn't work. The combination Chef unleashed at 0:11 should've worked. Getting hit with a two punch combination followed by a front kick should've been enough. The failed takedown at 0:22 only to get stomped out by Amo Mama would've finished most fighters. But the Chef has the heart of a champion. Fellas, sometimes Plan A, B and C won't work but champs with big hearts find a way to win. Chef found a way to win. What he did at 0:38-0:44 is what I call winning ugly. His trainer is probably thrilled. Some "fans" might claim setting your opponent on fire is wrong but setting your opponent on fire is as fundamental as working off of the jab in the early rounds. AMAZING FIGHT.

This fight is exactly the type of fight you need to show your mother, father, sister, brother or friend going into their next bout. The gameplan the Chef's trainer laid out for him didn't work. The combination Chef unleashed at 0:11 should've worked. Getting hit with a two punch combination followed by a front kick should've been enough. The failed takedown at 0:22 only to get stomped out by Amo Mama would've finished most fighters. But the Chef has the heart of a champion. Fellas, sometimes Plan A, B and C won't work but champs with big hearts find a way to win. Chef found a way to win. What he did at 0:38-0:44 is what I call winning ugly. His trainer is probably thrilled. Some "fans" might claim setting your opponent on fire is wrong but setting your opponent on fire is as fundamental as working off of the jab in the early rounds. AMAZING FIGHT.

I hope you have a funny voice or can mimic one. If you had an IG Page where you do “recaps” of these fights Thats get posted online daily, it would be gold. Kinda like that Filaaaayyy dude.

RUSSIAN HUNTER SHOT DEAD BY HIS OWN DOG WITH HIS OWN SHOTGUN IN FREAK ACCIDENT

upload_2018-1-23_23-54-32.png

http://www.newsweek.com/dog-shoots-man-russia-786549
A Russian hunter was shot dead by his own dog when the excited pooch hopped up on his lap and tapped his shotgun — which discharged into his gut.

The freak accident struck while Sergei Terekhov, 64, and his brother were hunting rabbits in the remote Saratov region, according to reports Monday.

Terekhov’s double-barrelled shotgun was resting on his knee when his Estonian Hound bounded towards him and bumped the weapon with his paw, causing it to go off,according to the local news site Region 64 and other outlets.

“The weapon rested on his knee, with the butt facing down and the barrel pointing towards his stomach,” investigator Alexander Galanin told the site.

The investigative committee later told Newsweek Terekhov was holding the Soviet Toz-3, which discharged after the pooch darted from a car and hopped up onto him.

Terekhov’s brother called an ambulance but he died on the way to a hospital.

Terekhov was experienced hunter with a license, Galanin said. “Everything was in order. It was an accident.”

Terekhov’s was a sportsman who loved hunting rabbits and other game, the UK Telegraph reported.

Investigators had found no sign of foul play on Monday.

How you just so happen to pull someone over and just so happen feel the need to search the car and find 51 pounds?? Really??Routine???

8C86B1ED-D6EE-4FC3-8E33-7BB0BBFC3856.gif

Somebody tellin...
They definitely got set up like 50 in POWER.

Last edited:

I'm sure his intentions were good, but how did he plan to really help her? She requires assistance to walk which is why she has what looks like crutches, but she wasn't in need of his help. He can't make her walk any faster, so I don't see what the point was. I'm also curious if he could have made it into the car in time to press the brake or not. Maybe he didn't want to take the chance of it hitting her, but that poor woman :smh:. Ended up with a buss head when she was minding her own business.

Pretty sure playboy is driving a manual vehicle and he either fails to engage the parking brake in neutral or the parking brake is not engaging correctly. Based on the fact that he tried to stop the vehicle by sticking his foot out, it looks like he has done it before as anyone else would've raced into the driver's seat and pulled the parking brake or slammed the car into Park.

That is interesting because that is a desperate move to stick your foot out to stop a moving vehicle. I think he left it in neutral and forgot to set the parking brake in his rush to help the old lady. I drive a stick and that is instinctive when parking. The only times I've neglected to pull the hand brake is when I was distracting by something. Happened to me twice, first time I bought my ex breakfast and I was too busy getting her food and coffee out the car that I forgot to pull the hand brake. The second time I was doing Uber eats and I was rushing to deliver the food when I arrived I just got out and my car started to roll. Had to jump in and pull that hand brake really quick :rofl:. I don't think I would ever go in front of the car and try to stop it.

I need analysis!

It's not bad enough these guys are mascots, they out there fighting too :rofl:. And how in the hell did he catch on fire?

I'm sure his intentions were good, but how did he plan to really help her? She requires assistance to walk which is why she has what looks like crutches, but she wasn't in need of his help. He can't make her walk any faster, so I don't see what the point was. I'm also curious if he could have made it into the car in time to press the brake or not. Maybe he didn't want to take the chance of it hitting her, but that poor woman :smh:. Ended up with a buss head when she was minding her own business.

That is interesting because that is a desperate move to stick your foot out to stop a moving vehicle. I think he left it in neutral and forgot to set the parking brake in his rush to help the old lady. I drive a stick and that is instinctive when parking. The only times I've neglected to pull the hand brake is when I was distracting by something. Happened to me twice, first time I bought my ex breakfast and I was too busy getting her food and coffee out the car that I forgot to pull the hand brake. The second time I was doing Uber eats and I was rushing to deliver the food when I arrived I just got out and my car started to roll. Had to jump in and pull that hand brake really quick :rofl:. I don't think I would ever go in front of the car and try to stop it.

It's not bad enough these guys are mascots, they out there fighting too :rofl:. And how in the hell did he catch on fire?
Dude lit him on fire, when he was behind him. You can see him lighting it after second and third viewing.

^^^^^^
Ok. I'll take another look, that is crazy :rofl:

That driver is a jerk. Hope that old lady is okay.

Why is he a jerk? He wasn't being malicious, he was genuinely trying to help her. If anything he is careless and inattentive, but not a jerk.

They make dolls for pedos

The real effed up part is...they have to be prescribed by a psychiatrist. :smh:

If you ask me these dudes that are being prescribed these kiddie dolls should have a background check ran, computers sweeped, all that then denied the doll. It's not a mental disorder to be attracted to a child its sick and twisted. The idea is to prevent the act from happening but those dolls aren't going to satisfy a pervert from still trying to act on it. Just like the new sex dolls being made aren't going to curve the appetite of men wanting to smash real women.

Back
Top Bottom