Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Man back when i worked with autistic individuals at this one spot, they had me assigned with this old head, 40 year old cat. Dude was chill, always down for a good time but had some mental issues...but chill. Anyways before i worked they had me in a meeting to talk about dude and his behaviors. So they tell me to chill with bringing him around kids. Hell talk or make a comment about "doing stuff" but he never acted on it his entire life.I didnt believe it but damn...i couldnt even be mad at him cause dude was legit mentally ill.

It's 2018 my dude. We use People First Language broseph.

Breh....lol its a shoe forumn. Calm your **** good sir.

RGjdwhl.gif

Reminds me of an episode of SVU where a teenager figured out he was a pedo and tried to turn himself in without even doing anything.

Bruh imagine growing up and realizing that as you're getting older your tastes aren't. Idk what I'd do.
Maybe I'd be like that one dude who went to live in the woods and survived by stealing food.
Just cut myself off from society completely. Just me and the woodland creatures.

Bruh imagine growing up and realizing that as you're getting older your tastes aren't. Idk what I'd do.
Maybe I'd be like that one dude who went to live in the woods and survived by stealing food.
Just cut myself off from society completely. Just me and the woodland creatures.
That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age. - Dazed and Confused

The one posted was nowhere as bad as the train scene in that film. That lady straight up exploded. Only other thing I remember was Luke getting sucked up on stage and his boy started smashing another chick right next to them.

Yeah I never had any desire to watch Faces of Death. I know 50% of it is fake, but I'm still not trying to see that stuff.

I've seen too many beheading and cartel videos on theync.com. Nothing good comes out of watching :smh:

Yeah I never had any desire to watch Faces of Death. I know 50% of it is fake, but I'm still not trying to see that stuff.

I've seen too many beheading and cartel videos on theync.com. Nothing good comes out of watching :smh:

People who watch that **** and think it’s cool or laugh are straight up psychopaths and I want them as far away from me as possible

Back
Top Bottom