Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Those girls skating, what were they even trying to do?

Probably thought the door would open.

Too stupid to realize you probably need a key/remote to open it and theres most likely a sensor for a certain weight. At least there usually is when trying to exit.

People who watch that **** and think it’s cool or laugh are straight up psychopaths and I want them as far away from me as possible

I remember there was one guy that posted on here, cant remember his sn, that said he watched that **** cuz it was "cool".

Then posted he seen someone jump on the tracks as a train was coming in person and it ****** him up.

******* weirdo

They definitely failed physics too :rofl:

Probably thought they'd slowly stroll down the hill and break their momentum with their arms.

RT. I feel like one of the worst things to come from the internet is videos like those becoming readily available. Disgusting.

I hate that I’ve become desensitized to certain things because of that. It can’t be healthy. Especially how television is basically no holds bared at this point. Everyone is slowly becoming less sensitive to seeing wild ****

RT. I feel like one of the worst things to come from the internet is videos like those becoming readily available. Disgusting.
Why? That's a great teaching tool. Show kids how doing dumb things have real life consequences ...

I have no problem with it.

Screenshot_20180124-211607.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

She said some disconnected **** like that too about Trump. Can't stand sunflower glitter fairies like that who refuse to live in the real world.

Is the weed THAT much better in Dallas? :lol:

She on that “it’s some good in everybody”.

As mentioned Inc the other thread, just a contrarian. Doesn't want to go along with the crowd so she finds somewhat decent angle and runs with it.

Crazy how crazy people always find each other, watching that video and reading the comments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom