Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

shorty from brixton?! y'all know that's like the Marcy projects of Britain right?:lol: They banned guns in the UK a long time ago so stabbings is all they got now. so yeah she's trill af:rofl:
Brixton, South London shoutouts to Big Narstie:pimp:

This my girl I follow on IG she bad as fvk. Knife game vicious that’s a turn on to me.

I don't know why my mind instantly went to this part in Tombstone.
78mS5Li.gif

DOING IT SINCE 1770

Just watched this on TCM On Demand, WWII propaganda film promoting the contributions of black soldiers by Frank Capra ("It's A Wonderful Life" & "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington"). I'd recommend watching it on that, if you have it, so you can get the bit of background on its making from the intro/outro descriptions by Ben Mankiewicz. But it's inspirational on its own, regardless.

Still got the damn neveres to wear a belt

:lol:

I remember i wore my louis belt after years of not wearing it and this youngin from my hood seen it and he was like damn i didn't know you into designer stuff. Told him not really i bought it years ago, anyways dude proceeds to tell me im not rocking it properly. Im like wtf you talking about. This dude tells me "you supposed to sag your jeans so people can see the buckle"

:rofl: dumbest **** ever

:lol:

I remember i wore my louis belt after years of not wearing it and this youngin from my hood seen it and he was like damn i didn't know you into designer stuff. Told him not really i bought it years ago, anyways dude proceeds to tell me im not rocking it properly. Im like wtf you talking about. This dude tells me "you supposed to sag your jeans so people can see the buckle"

:rofl: dumbest **** ever

If you weren't sagging, then how did he see your belt? Sus.

Back
Top Bottom