Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I can’t call it, I don’t know the story. If you know you’re a little ***** boy that cant fight and need to shoot people, you don’t need to be running off at the mouth like you tough.
As the man that invented the move that did him in said; "know your role and shut your mouth"

Actually I'm mixing up stone cold with someone else. Still stands though.

D48CFF19-E2D6-4832-96D3-C6A30ED67767.jpeg

I can’t call it, I don’t know the story. If you know you’re a little ***** boy that cant fight and need to shoot people, you don’t need to be running off at the mouth like you tough.

Oh, I definitely don't agree with shooting the dude or any physical retaliation, I'm just saying you can't chokeslam a dude for running his mouth. as a grown adult you need to be able to walk away from a pest, not nearly kill the dude. What big fella did was assault, plain and simple. A one-on-one fight when both guys are squaring up is one thing. Coming at a pipsqueak from behind and going full Undertaker on him is a whole other ball o' wax

dude had mad hang time on that choke slam tho...was actually a suplex into a choke slam :lol:

The suplex to choke slam was insane! :wow:

The kind of stuff you see in a Japanese wrestling match.

Btw the smaller guy in the khakis who was acting all hyped up might've laid hands on the bouncer as there was some kind of 'slapping' noise right before both of 'em started walking away. Notice how fast the guy in the khaki dips outta there too. Not the kind of homie you want watching your back in a fight or with you period!

Bouncer prolly didn't see that it was the squirelly guy that 'hit' him as he was walking away from them and laid the smackdown on the denim cat.

Last edited:
Oh, I definitely don't agree with shooting the dude or any physical retaliation, I'm just saying you can't chokeslam a dude for running his mouth. as a grown adult you need to be able to walk away from a pest, not nearly kill the dude. What big fella did was assault, plain and simple. A one-on-one fight when both guys are squaring up is one thing. Coming at a pipsqueak from behind and going full Undertaker on him is a whole other ball o' wax
Kill that noise. We don't know what took place before that camera started recording. Miss me with all that.

Back
Top Bottom