Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

HeartyFlippantLadybird-max-14mb.gif

nsr.gif

Clearly FAKE :lol:

i know in our case, we gate check to avoid having to check bags with manual tags @ the end of our boarding process, which often can cause a delay on the flight, so that's fine, fair exchange no robbery... but if the flight isn't full.. believe me, you not getting over on baggage fees with us, lol. a industry little hint/tip .. check at the curb, a lot of the times the skycap doesn't trip off the overages like we do, especially if you taking good care of him $20 tip vs. $75+ excess baggage fees...

Yes, curbside checkin is definitely a workaround you're right :lol:

Was going to put you in the scheming class, but you said you work for an airline, I'm assuming Airport Ops, so you know all the schemes and work arounds.

Yes, gate checks only occur if the overhead bin space is running out or like you said the flight is full, but I'm saying sometimes, not sure if you work in the ramp area or are familiar with it, you would see a whole bag cart filled with gate check bags... like really 40-90 gate checks that shouldn't be man. Well also it depends on the size of the aircraft, but I mostly see it to carribbean destinations and it's because people learned/know how to beat the system.

There shouldn't be that many gate checks if things were regulated at the kiosks, ticket counters. Yes, if the flight is full then you have no choice, but people bring on more than they should or put like their coats, purses, hats in the overhead space when that should only be for luggage.

So what you're saying is you guys charge for gate checks if the flight isn't full? I've never seen any of the airlines do so, but that would help deter the problem.

Blunders/Botches don't make wrestling real, the intent is obviously not to hurt someone or hurt yourself. Idk why wrestling fans insist on being pedantic about it.

Yes, curbside checkin is definitely a workaround you're right :lol:

Was going to put you in the scheming class, but you said you work for an airline, I'm assuming Airport Ops, so you know all the schemes and work arounds.

Yes, gate checks only occur if the overhead bin space is running out or like you said the flight is full, but I'm saying sometimes, not sure if you work in the ramp area or are familiar with it, you would see a whole bag cart filled with gate check bags... like really 40-90 gate checks that shouldn't be man. Well also it depends on the size of the aircraft, but I mostly see it to carribbean destinations and it's because people learned/know how to beat the system.

There shouldn't be that many gate checks if things were regulated at the kiosks, ticket counters. Yes, if the flight is full then you have no choice, but people bring on more than they should or put like their coats, purses, hats in the overhead space when that should only be for luggage.

So what you're saying is you guys charge for gate checks if the flight isn't full? I've never seen any of the airlines do so, but that would help deter the problem.

i'm above wing operations, i'm a customer service manager, this time of year is really bad because people swear by putting their damn coats in the overhead bin space.

Those CZW highlights on youtube are NO JOKE. . . Yea, no thanks . . . Scripted etc. you couldn't pay me enough to do that crazy **** week to week. . .

Yeah I just looked at it from what you posted I'm good :lol:

Those fools is worst than ECW in their glory days.

Blunders/Botches don't make wrestling real, the intent is obviously not to hurt someone or hurt yourself. Idk why wrestling fans insist on being pedantic about it.

Of course

I just don't understand why non-fans act like they're sharing an earth shattering revelation when they argue about it...like they're blowing the lid off the industry

It's entertainment and 99.9% of the adult audience is under no illusion about it's legitimacy

Why is this still a debate in 2018? If people can’t grasp that wrestling is scripted entertainment involving pre-determined outcomes with athletic performers who are still putting wear and tear on their bodies while still risking serious injury....I don’t know what to tell you.

There really is no need to argue semantics about what IS or ISNT happening in the ring.

“It’s not real!”
“Well they’re still taking contact.”
“Well not REAL contact. It’s fixed too by the way.”
“Of course it’s scripted, but they still improvise. Guys get injured all the time too.”
“Accidents don’t count. They’re trying not to hurt each their.”

That’s the gist of every debate I’ve heard, read, or taken part in.

Maybe now that WWE is producing original content regularly that breaks kayfabe and actually discussing the creative processes behind the matches that’ll let people know that shouting out “its fake!” Is no longer a groundbreaking revelation.

Back
Top Bottom