Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

My boy used to do that and would ask if I wanted the roach.

First time I was like "you sure?" and every time after that, just said yep :lol:

:lol: this guy was doing it with sour diesel he brought down from ny. Im like dog we in va, its hard af to find loud you gotta be stupid to dash a "roach" that big.

:rofl:

Scumbag gate checkers :lol:

That's one of the biggest schemes to avoid paying extra for bags. Know damn well you're only allowed 1-2, might be free, but come with 8 and check in your one for free then go through security and then gate check it to avoid the bag fees :lol:

All love though man because like most people, well at least smart people, we'll be looking for a deal until the day we die.

:lol: damn, not like 8...maybe an extra one (1). I could see people getting out of hand with it tho, got folks on here taking the whole crew to the movies on 2 tickets.

I have been known to just pop my bag in the compartment over row 7 or so before making my way towards the back of the plane. do something.

:rofl:

Scumbag gate checkers :lol:

That's one of the biggest schemes to avoid paying extra for bags. Know damn well you're only allowed 1-2, might be free, but come with 8 and check in your one for free then go through security and then gate check it to avoid the bag fees :lol:

All love though man because like most people, well at least smart people, we'll be looking for a deal until the day we die.

i know in our case, we gate check to avoid having to check bags with manual tags @ the end of our boarding process, which often can cause a delay on the flight, so that's fine, fair exchange no robbery... but if the flight isn't full.. believe me, you not getting over on baggage fees with us, lol. a industry little hint/tip .. check at the curb, a lot of the times the skycap doesn't trip off the overages like we do, especially if you taking good care of him $20 tip vs. $75+ excess baggage fees...

very real
:lol:
ezgif-save-copy-3.gif

I haven't watched it in over a decade, but even when I realized what it really was as a kid, I knew that **** wasn't for weak ******

I'm not gonna go back and forth :lol: but I'll just say there's botches that go the other way too. But sure be willfully ignorant.

I'm not gonna go back and forth :lol: but I'll just say there's botches that go the other way too. But sure be willfully ignorant.
says the cat that thinks wrestling isn't fake :lol:

and you couldn't go back and forth if you wanted to

Back
Top Bottom