Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The driver talking bout he got time but then gave in and left :smh:

I'm petty. And really do got time. Ain't no way I'm conceding to these idiots. Woulda turned my car off, rolled my windows up, and took a nap.

Facts! I would have told my girl to go do what she has to do in the mall or wherever they are because I wouldn't have moved.

It's relieving that all you guys found it infuriating too. I saw several comments on FB talking bout it's a totally fair way to hold down a spot and I was just like

084.png

You follow top gear Philippines? People talking about when it’s busy at the mall they don’t care “first come first serve” even without a car :stoneface:

Damb, dat video really got y'all tight? **** all dat imma just find me a new spot and keep it pushing, got better things to be doing den arguing with strangers over Parkin spot like sleepin
Bruh, if you was waiting for a parking spot and as you pulling in someone gets in front and say I was here first you bounce like nothing?

Damb, dat video really got y'all tight? **** all dat imma just find me a new spot and keep it pushing, got better things to be doing den arguing with strangers over Parkin spot like sleepin

that's new yorkers for you, at least it didn't go south, and someone didn't get hurt physically. People are very extra sometime. Just keep it pushing ain't got time for that nonsense myself.

#FreeMeekMill
free-meek-mill-rolling-stone-2018-33b5fc1a-d440-4a88-9400-eb26f7c27515.jpg

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...ll-prison-police-brutality-roc-nation-w517712

Cliff notes:
  • Last November, Meek Mill received a sentencing of two to four years for a parole violation stemming from a 2008 arrest. After a taping for The Tonight Show in August, the rapper was stopped by the NYPD after an Instagram Live revealed he went on a night ride on dirtbikes with fans. In his first interview since his imprisonment, the Philadelphia rapper talks to Rolling Stone about what's next.

Meek revealed that he hasn't let his family visit him since his incarceration. "I won't let them come, if they see me like this—******-up beard, hair all ganked—then it's like I'm really in here. Which I'm not." He also clarified what happened when Judge Genece Brinkley asked him to remix Boyz II Men's "On Bended Knee" for her. "******* Nicki [Minaj] busts out laughing, but I grabbed her leg, going, 'Yo, this is my life here.' I tried to tell the judge, 'All respect, but that ain't me. I'm a Philly street rapper, not a bubblegum dude.' She says, 'Fine, then,' in a real sarcastic way. 'Suit yourself.' "

The Dreams and Nightmares rapper has been using his time to think about what he's going to do once he's released. "I want to speak on this system and what it does to black people—on both ******* sides of the fence," says Meek. But what seems to be the most pressing issue for him is getting out of Philadelphia. "Trust me, I'm gonna say something about that. And then, I'm gonna move to Atlanta."

Bruh, if you was waiting for a parking spot and as you pulling in someone gets in front and say I was here first you bounce like nothing?
Yea, either that or if im feelin ignorant imma get da grip out and and start Wildin out, not cause I take da **** serious but just on some "**** it lets go there then" type time.

So yea imma just find a Parkin spot somewhere else, gods plan

Back
Top Bottom