Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20180314-173957.jpg
Screenshot_20180314-174010.jpg

Can't believe walmart actually replied. Also can't believe people actually thought it said that. I mean, the owl kinda reveals the obvious pun, but whatever.

DJ Envy needs to be posted in here for his extra unnecessary aggression towards Desus and Mero on TBC

Envy was acting like a *****. They played it cool but should have brought up him cheating on his wife, all the disrespect he's shown towards others over the years and then finished with "Nas should have shot your ***."

I always wondered why people dont just move those ghost chairs out the way. If i camped for kicks id be giving those chairs to homeless people.
Funny story: there's a brewery outside of Philadelphia called Tired Hands that does hyped can releases of their beers. People putting down chairs on the line early in the morning and not coming back until the brewery opens up is common practice. One dude decided to take matters into his own hands one day and took a photo of the line of empty chairs and posted it on the Free section of Craigslist. People started rolling up and stealing the chairs off of the line. :rofl:

Funny story: there's a brewery outside of Philadelphia called Tired Hands that does hyped can releases of their beers. People putting down chairs on the line early in the morning and not coming back until the brewery opens up is common practice. One dude decided to take matters into his own hands one day and took a photo of the line of empty chairs and posted it on the Free section of Craigslist. People started rolling up and stealing the chairs off of the line. :rofl:
Is this really a ****ing thing right now? I would roll up about 4 and if I see empty chairs in going straight to the front. Dudes come back claiming spot I'll just ask where were you for the past x amount of hours. **** that .... glad I'm not into that scene anymore ... would have a dude losing his cool and doing something very foolish.

Back
Top Bottom