Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I’m not conflicted because I don’t do the police. So to me he’s wildin. But it is a compromising position...Would you call the cops on your Pops?

SatisfiedVigilantBarnacle-max-14mb.gif

WelltodoVioletAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

It’s bad. I’m here in sac and they are giving away kings tix left & right for free.

it's that bad, Jesus. I remember when the kings where clinching the western conference during the kobe&shaq dynasty. They could never get pass them boys.

Vince carter needs to leave that team and go on a team just to get chip and a ring and retire...it's about that time, just be a veteran player on the raptors or something, and take a pay cut if need be.

Was that supposed to be jazz bc they were playing the jazz?
And in the guitar pic, if you're not looking directly at it, it looks like a girl's mass that's slightly bent over.

Lemme get this straight, man was doing backflips and her dumb *** decided to be in the way, gets knocked down and then starts punching and kicking the brother? He should have slapped the **** out of her colonizer ***.

Not sure if serious. You’re a ****ing moron if that’s how you perceived that. Thread to post ratio is immaculate.

Yeah acting like 36 year olds can't still get freaky.

I seen it, very underrated joke :lol:

I'm not in that Snapchat wave for different reasons but this is out of line. Pretty much agree with Rhianna on this one. Many people aren't sympathetic about stuff unless it affects them directly.
Screenshot_20180315-225827.jpg

1. If bhris had boycotted snap, wouldn’t nobody follow suit like they did rihanna

2. It was confirmed she had equal parts of the DV as did he, i don’t see her defending both sides since she cares so much, perception is a mother****er

3. Between this and kylie, snap is done for by the end of this year

***I don’t condone dv at all, on either side***

someone make this the new “in” gif :lol:

Back
Top Bottom