Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

14333111_1776269462657716_8677996499074588906_n.jpg

14292362_1776269435991052_4321258856630716034_n.jpg

He getting stomped out best believe. That poor little girl's ankles got smashed, and she hit her head on the concrete :smh:

Dude was helpless lol. I guess that he gets for riding ***** :rofl:

What are *****s taking that got them doing **** like this?

Gerald Green had an episode like this in Miami a couple years ago too.

That is crazy as hell. How will the league deal with him about whatever it is that he took? Regular suspension, or indefinite?

This is not even stupid, it's just scary. Trump really has people going hard for him like he the next coming of the messiah :smh:

He getting stomped out best believe. That poor little girl's ankles got smashed, and she hit her head on the concrete :smh:

Dude was helpless lol. I guess that he gets for riding ***** :rofl:

That is crazy as hell. How will the league deal with him about whatever it is that he took? Regular suspension, or indefinite?

This is not even stupid, it's just scary. Trump really has people going hard for him like he the next coming of the messiah :smh:

Fun fact - their rhythm section is black!

Blood Boilin ...

Notice how Old White people and rural white people are the majority feeling this way.

I have a timeline of white people talking **** about Obama while at the same breath going hard for Trump. Those are true racists ...

Like a week ago I read this white woman from Delaware say Michelle Obama was by far the worst First Lady and she needed to take classes from Mrs Trump.

Not that the statement is true, more like she's an idiot. However, what does one woman has to do with the other?

Blood Boilin ...

Notice how Old White people and rural white people are the majority feeling this way.

In the cities as well. They just have the common sense to keep quiet. A white friend of mine is a day trader and a lot of the people he meets at conferences and events are pro-Trump but they'd never say it in public.

In the cities as well. They just have the common sense to keep quiet. A white friend of mine is a day trader and a lot of the people he meets at conferences and events are pro-Trump but they'd never say it in public.
You're right, I was referring to blatant racists.

spiceman80 spiceman80 I'm not sure why you would stomp him out. The kid had no business in the skate park let along with a damn balloon string on her wrist

Mom looks weird as hell with the sunvisor and some ugly clogs plus all 3 kids are barefoot too. I stand corrected on my earlier comment as I didn't see the balloon tied the little one.

I feel bad for the poor kid but the mom should've had the sense not to have them standing around in the middle of a skate park.

Back
Top Bottom