Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Everyone shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. I said that before and cats got butthurt. Truth hurts.
Obviously I can't cosign this, but if **** like this come to light- automatic death or castration.

The problem with we shouldn't allow everyone to reproduce would be, who enforces it, monitors it, hiding agendas.

Easy way to deal with minorities, low income people etc. And not everyone regardless of status/appearance is fit/not fit to raise a child .

I feel like everyone should be allowed to reproduce. Not everyone should be allowed to vote :rolleyes Or at the very least not all votes should be equal :smh:

Some people are morons. Plain and simple. And I don't mean to sound elitist but deadass. It's crazy.

Everyone shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. I said that before and cats got butthurt. Truth hurts.

I feel like everyone should be allowed to reproduce. Not everyone should be allowed to vote :rolleyes Or at the very least not all votes should be equal :smh:

Some people are morons. Plain and simple. And I don't mean to sound elitist but deadass. It's crazy.

Both are actually correct
Everyone shouldn’t be able to vote nor reproduce but if there was a certain criteria ppl would look to abuse it to get by &/or get over n of course make money off the abuse

PeriodicTheseBettong-max-14mb.gif

AccuratePerkyFlounder-max-14mb.gif

LimpingShockedAfricanfisheagle-max-14mb.gif

Last edited:
That mom that had the baby smoking is scum . She’s in jail and got the kid taken though, social Media with the Win

IIRC years ago there was a video of a dad smoking with his 5yr old or something, the baby spoke and it was raspy as a jazz playing coal miner with black lung. he was arrested and he thought nothing of it since he started smoking since he was 2ish. dude went to prison

Stuff like that makes me feel better about not having kids. Still not as bad as the lil girl that gave her baby an x pill. That **** low key had me ****** up.

Not sure how you can watch a video like that and still be like, “yea, everyone should be able to reproduce”.

I get that it just simply can’t righteously be regulated, but Let’s keep it real.

Not sure how you can watch a video like that and still be like, “yea, everyone should be able to reproduce”.

I get that it just simply can’t righteously be regulated, but Let’s keep it real.

Not sure what video is being referred to and there's definitely some messed up **** in the world. I remember hearing about this 14year old girl being raped at like a train station I think then as she was crying and trying to flag people down in the street the guy that picked her up raped her too. Couldn't stomach it. Wanted to blitz everybody.

On the other hand there's just something that makes me uneasy about telling people they can't have children because we decided they can't. But I 100% feel where you're coming from

Back
Top Bottom