Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

BlackandwhiteFirstArachnid-max-14mb.gif

Yeah if I saw my wife getting attacked like that, best believe I'm running and giving someone a flying knee. Smh.

I like how the go-to excuse for racist or violent white people is "That's not who I am" "That wasn't the real me" Who the @#$@ was it then???

Yeah, what a bunch of BS. The Sante Fe shooter's father is claiming that it wasn't his son that pulled the trigger and killed those 10 people. He's saying his son is a victim just as much as the 10 deceased. Garbage people.

This dude has other videos posing as an employee doing wild stuff.

On one he works at target and his baby mama drops off their child and runs.

On another he works at sprint and a customer's bf confronts him about messaging his girl.

:wow: That is the same guy.

Womp womp.

Yeah, what a bunch of BS. The Sante Fe shooter's father is claiming that it wasn't his son that pulled the trigger and killed those 10 people. He's saying his son is a victim just as much as the 10 deceased. Garbage people.

I saw that too. Talking about "It's like one of those movies where someone else comes in and takes over a body" :sick:

If I ever did something like that, my parents would literally murder me themselves before the justice system could even decide what to do with me

60 Teens Terrorize Las Vegas Neighborhood For No Apparent Reason

https://flyheightvideos.com/videos/4uj11q/

"thinking emoji"

1. Who the hell just watches and records their wife getting jumped.

2. So no one in that community can distribute the fade to these teens? No one?

I've heard Las Vegas hoods were wild; but damn, I can't really blame the kids for the entire community being buns.

When someone pulls the hammer on these kids then what? These same kids are going to be crying about it, and it's just helping to justify the racial profiling we've had forever. It's a stupid adss cycle.

a lot of those kids looked white to me in the video tho so what racial profiling?

maybe white privilege is the reason its gotten so bad to begin with

Back
Top Bottom