Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_20180521_064457.jpg

They did him dirty

This is what happens when men are confused about who they are supposed to be, :smh:

60 Teens Terrorize Las Vegas Neighborhood For No Apparent Reason

https://flyheightvideos.com/videos/4uj11q/

5 months though? I'm sorry but that neighborhood needs to ban together and start beating those kid's asses. If police aren't doing anything, and their parent's aren't either, then we are left with no choice. Throwing baseball size rocks at people and their cars. Beating random people breaking bones and ****, hell no! Child or not, you are aware of what you're doing and should suffer for you actions. I dare any of their parents to come out and say some **** afterwards too. They will surely get a taste of what their kid god for being a useful parent.

"thinking emoji"

1. Who the hell just watches and records their wife getting jumped.

2. So no one in that community can distribute the fade to these teens? No one?

I've heard Las Vegas hoods were wild; but damn, I can't really blame the kids for the entire community being buns.

That isn't the hood though, those kids go to school in that community. One of the teachers lives there as well so I don't get it.

Only thing he sorry for is that he got recorded for what he really is. That fake-*** apology makes me shake my head even more than the original video, and I can't even speak spanish.

Not even for being recorded. He's sorry because he is left to carry the weight of his words on his own, and is dealing with the ramifications dolo. He thought he'd get support from like minded folks due to the state of the country right now. He never thought it would backfire on him like it did. That's why his *** wants to apologize now.

He’s wilding clearly but I saw recent college grad on twitter walking with the yoppa and he was applauded. Even had some marriage proposals

So true! I actually had to check myself too, because the first thing I said was dude is a fool for that. But like you said, some people can post pictures of themselves posing with all kinds of guns and they'll get an attaboy or girl for exercising their 2nd amendment rights. It's ****ed up that we always have to overthink what we do in the public eye due to perception but that is our reality. Gun laws in NYC don't help in this case either, so that arrest is why he cant get the job with the school. He was dumb for doing it because of NYC laws, but if he was in a carry state I'm sure there would still be a disparity between him and the lovely white blonde college grad posing with her AR 15

Last edited:

Notice how the fighter in green used his left jab as a range finder to setup a future attack. Amazing boxing IQ. Fighter in green knew exactly where to be in order to unload his shot left hook to end the fight. Fighter in Black had a very weak chin. As amazing as that left hook was, it had NO POWER. I'M embarrassed by his performance as was his trainer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom