Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

960438CC-39FA-459E-B8A5-F06E11B2CE9F.jpeg
Damn Goldberg

Daaaaamn. Dude is fully methed out. Sad

Sad that he took the benching for Julie "The Cat" Gaffney so hard. Where is Coach Bombay when you need him?

I think that plus the fact that his Olympic days are over is what did him in. I mean, one second you’re the pride of America, and the next minute you’re back working at your parents deli, making falafels. The only thing that could give him that rush he used to feel on the ice rink is meth.

I think that plus the fact that his Olympic days are over is what did him in. I mean, one second you’re the pride of America, and the next minute you’re back working at your parents deli, making falafels. The only thing that could give him that rush he used to feel on the ice rink is meth.

Without Charlie and Fulton to guide him he had no choice. Once they went to the prep school and he lost his job, him and Banks started slanging yaya to Russ Tyler and got expelled. Nothing Coach Bombay could do.

Without Charlie and Fulton to guide him he had no choice. Once they went to the prep school and he lost his job, him and Banks started slanging yaya to Russ Tyler and got expelled. Nothing Coach Bombay could do.

Cake eater had that high class stuff. That paradise white.

not to get lost in his decades worth of terrible outfits.... is the fact that hes a woman-beating p.o.s. no high horse or nothing, i just hate how hiphop sweeps this kinda stuff under the rug all the time. movin on tho
However, if Emily B moves on to a guy that treats her right, has a successful career, does not dress urban and stays out the limelight , then she cannot love that guy cause he's a square. LoL

******* people are dumb as ****. Equating squares to people different lifestyles. SMH

you need to add NY to that sentence lol. hes has a dedicated following of timb wearers more loyal than those scientologist weirdos lol

You sound salty, did a NY cat steal your girl?.

Timbs is a New York staple. Fab ain’t got clout enough for people to follow his style. We create our own and other states follow suit.

Last edited:
Fab is literally one of the worst dressed rappers around and has been since the dawn of time.

Idk where son is getting this from. Dude was flossing fakes.

Back
Top Bottom