Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

FlawlessHarmoniousAntlion-size_restricted.gif

My god. On the joe buddens podcast everyone agreed Fab had 1 bad outfit in 20 years.
Mind you it is practically the bootcut and foambz podcast, so i guess its to be expected

My god. On the joe buddens podcast everyone agreed Fab had 1 bad outfit in 20 years.
Mind you it is practically the bootcut and foambz podcast, so i guess its to be expected

I mean... none of those dudes opinions on fashion matters. I can barely take their opinions on music seriously.

this happened here in houston as well last year i believe. seen all these r.i.p. posts up about this chick. come to find out she drove around a tow truck driver blocking the underpass and ended up drowning. they had pictures of her at the club the same night...pretty sure she was drunk..you can find the video somewhere if y'all want

Joe is a friend of Fab’s & Rory’s opinion on everything is void to me. Mal just ride w/ any N.Y. dude.

Some girls at work were clowning on me today calling me a crybaby because the heat is making me sick. They asked if I was a member of the ABDL community. Had no idea what they were talking about. Googled it.

Bruhhhhhhh what the actual?!! I feel like calling the FBI on these girls and going to HR. Can’t believe this is a real thing

Back
Top Bottom