Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

GorgeousDismalBluetonguelizard-size_restricted.gif

My man's thought Capoeira 101 was in session. :lol:

200w.webp

The thing that gets me about Trump is, that clearly he is setting bad examples.

Some of the stuff that's coming to light is no different from other presidents, but the fact that along with that comes everything else is my problem.

Degrades Woman, Immigrant, Countries, Minorities, Handicaps, etc.

Call Racist fine gentlemen and professional players and role models fighting for equality thugs.

And the list goes on.

But in regards to laws and ****, no different from other presidents. He is just vocal about it while others did stuff on the low low.

Agreed @keko jones the man's a diplomat lacking any type of diplomacy.

Anyone got the original on that karate kid vid, I think he’s on the spectrum just by his body language. I’m getting a foul feeling.

That is wildin to the max :smh:

I seen this black college football player with something similar I think for his frat maybe it was a Texas college and I was like hell no... not me.

But I guess it's probably for a pledge or something so they have to do it.

That is crazy man... poor cows they get that done to them all the time it must be so painful.

Body branding is more common than you think. Yes, for frats, teams, gangs, etc. etc....but more so recently people are getting them in the form of tattoos. Google image "body branding." Horrible. :smh:

my mans really should think about wrestling, i know he got no legs but that single leg shoot was impeccable

Both fighters put on an amazing show. The feints and lateral movement from both fighters was ELITE stuff. The fighter in Black controlled distance and had superb defense. The fighter in red essentially countered everything with a sharp counter right. When he removed his training prosthetics the fight was never in doubt. His lower profile made it impossible for the fighter in Black to hit him cleanly and his speed increased. His awkward style would be difficult for any orthodox fighter to deal with. Props to ESPN+ for putting this fight on TV. ESPN + is willing to cover fights the mainstream media won't and at $4.99 per month, that's a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom