Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

nah the post above yours with the black girl actually eating rats

where i only posted a video of them being prepared and got banned from the asian thread and sent death threats called a bigot etc

but in here its just jokes apparently

40144070_237741140277598_3791824448642875392_n.jpg

nah the post above yours with the black girl actually eating rats

where i only posted a video of them being prepared and got banned from the asian thread and sent death threats called a bigot etc

but in here its just jokes apparently
Ive seen lower class people in India do that; which isn't India in Asia? So that technically should've been alright :lol:

Ive seen lower class people in India do that; which isn't India in Asia? So that technically should've been alright :lol:

Yea ppl in there jus wanted something/someone to be offended at

Like its offensive because it was Asians now heres a black girl doing it where are all those ppl that were so offended?

a lot of nters/mods are hypocrites tho too

Got banned from twd thread for talkin about how racist it is

Now look how many ppl post on it

Like its offensive because it was Asians now heres a black girl doing it where are all those ppl that were so offended?

a lot of nters/mods are hypocrites tho

Nvm

I'm not sure why was your comments offensive. Whether is received well or not, the facts are facts, rats are frequently consumed in Asia.

Screenshot_20180829-094110_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180829-094158_Chrome.jpg

I'm sure the amount of people that reported you contributed to you getting banned from that particular discussion.

Last edited:

Damn bruh
That's rough.
Good thing you didnt post pics from this ice cream shop that makes little doggy shaped sundaes. You woulda got clipped.
doggicream-768x408.jpg

i could even see that being offensive to the peta folks

but these hypocrites got mad and took it personal like i was saying all asians eats rats or something

no one was saying its harmful to rats or anything, just the possibility that it could be attributed to asians

but i guess i picked the wrong thread shoulda posted it in here and it would have been jokes

Back
Top Bottom