Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

It's the drug, people biting each others faces and ****, it's really ****** up. And like, it's a well known thing this stuff is crazy, but people still **** with it. Someone posted a video of some dude hanging on to a pole, insane like, I think that's what he was on, too.

i dont pity those kinda dudes tbh. in THIS day and age everybody knows whats good and bad and what itll do before they try it. thats like seeing young cigarette smokers or this dumb *** juul stuff. if ur dumb enough to try it knowing what itll do to you... you deserve it. its cold but, it is what it is.

i dont pity those kinda dudes tbh. in THIS day and age everybody knows whats good and bad and what itll do before they try it. thats like seeing young cigarette smokers or this dumb *** juul stuff. if ur dumb enough to try it knowing what itll do to you... you deserve it. its cold but, it is what it is.

I know a cat on probation that smokes boof everyday, tho. That doesn't happen to everyone I think. The whole clique might have been good and he was just THAT one. No excuse, ijs.

4865D3DC-76D5-4CB3-ADDE-02749CFBD1DC.gif

People always comment on how “good” my daughter is during flights. I know everyone is watching and hoping that they don’t get stuck next to us. We approach it from the kid’s point of view. 1. Hit the dollar store, buy an assortment of toys/coloring books 2. Bring her car seat on the plane (it’s a familiar feeling) 3. Either a super early flight or red eye 4. Have a tablet or phone charged with over the ear head phone 5. Snacks!
That's what my wife and I did for the two times we did fly with our daughter.

We were fortunate enough to have them nap through the flight and when they did wake up, just had her snacks and tablet with her Disney movies ready to go.

#
She smashed a bus window with a jack and then ran someone over more than once :lol:
Stuff happens man but also think of her not only them ... it’s a lost on both sides we’re all humans we make mistakes always 2 sides to a story why he get ran over ? For getting in the way purposely and why did he get his window busted ? He must of done something to her

Back
Top Bottom