Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Giant Eagle Employee Accused of Stealing $9,200 Worth of Deli Meat
e796fa0d-eb8d-47f4-afff-e58b8bc60c16-large16x9_GiantEaglestore.jpg

http://www.cantonrep.com/news/20180...e-accused-of-stealing-9200-worth-of-deli-meat

NOTE: After a discussion with Tuscarawas County Sheriff Orvis Campbell, this story has been changed. The story initially indicated that the woman had been charged with felony theft, but no charges have been filed as of Sept. 8. “While our office did take a report of the issue as requested by the store, no determination of charges has been made,” Campbell said in a Facebook release.

BOLIVAR A grocery store employee with a taste for ham and salami was accused of stealing $9,200 worth of deli meat from the Giant Eagle, 11031 State Route 212 NE in Lawrence Township.

The eight-year employee admitted the theft Friday, according to Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s Deputy Brian Hale.

The Giant Eagle loss prevention manager received a tip that the employee had been nibbling on the meat at the deli, eating about three to five slices of ham nearly every day over a space of eight years, Hale said. She occasionally ate salami.

The loss prevention manager calculated that the ham that had been eaten was worth about $9,200, Hale said.

“She was very cooperative,” the deputy said.

Last edited:
especially when you think how much they probably throw away everyday

and i bet she making minimum wage for 8 years with no promotions

Yeah exactly, once they take the plastic off that first slice gets tossed.

Believe it or not my boy moved from NY to Virginia and he got a job at like a supermarket out there in VA and was the deli person I think and dude was making like $27 an hour. I know that's not a lot these days but back then around the early 2000's that was a lot and the cost of living didn't sky rocket yet in VA... was union job too and all that.

Dude was getting into mad problems in NY and just beat a murder rap too where he was going to do 30 years and get deported, off of someone picking him out of a line up :smh:

This Chick Having A Million Followers Shows How Demonic This World Is

Saw her on my snap feed and decided to google her name. She's 18, born in the year 2000. So this chick just graduated high school this past summer. She's apparently a singer too.

Standing at 4'8 her IG looks like a haven for pedophiles

Dude, that deli joint is petty AF.

8 years and now you coming up with this BS?

Everytime I go to the deli, I ask for thin slice and they always give me 2 slices to taste and make sure they are thing. Plus all the other **** they throw away.

Sometimes management/HR looks for excuses to terminate employees. This is probably one of the weakest ones they could use though. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom