Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

All the moms lawd, but that last one!

Mom number 2

44B24938-E5F8-4FA6-AAFB-2278F3BE95D1.png

But imagine how it must feel...

You hear your mom getting (and giving) serviced in the next room. Some dude you vaguely know off twitter or IG or snapchat walk out the room. He tell you "good lookin out bro" and try to dap you up. That moment gotta crush yo soul.

Nah that moment you better throw hands if dude tryna dap you up after he done smashed your mom

Heidi Klum Reveals Drake Asked Her Out -- And Why She Never Texted Back

http://toofab.com/2018/09/11/heidi-klum-reveals-drake-asked-her-out-and-why-she-never-texted-back/

Heidi Klum reveals to Ellen DeGeneres why she "never texted" Drake back and dishes on why she and Tim Gunn are leaving "Project Runway."

The last time Heidi Klum stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," she picked Drake over and over again during a game of "Who'd You Rather." When the supermodel stopped by Ellen's show on Tuesday, she revealed Drake actually contacted her following her February appearance.

"He texted me. He did," a rosy-cheeked and giddy Heidi told the comedian. "Sorry, Drake! You snooze, you lose! You know what I mean? He was basically like a week too late."

Heidi said immediately following her appearance, she met her now-boyfriend, German rocker Tom Kaulitz, which is why she never went out with the hip-hop star.

"He called a week after it aired?" Ellen asked.

"I don't remember when it was," Heidi said, adding that Drake managed to get her number from a mutual friend.

"He asked to have my number, and then he texted me," Heidi explained. "And I was like, 'Oh, my gosh -- this is so weird!' But then I never texted him back because I found the love of my life."

"Wait, so he texted you, and you didn't even respond?" Ellen asked.

"No," Heidi said. "I mean, what do you do? What do you say? Like, 'You wanna go out?' And I'm like, 'No?' It's better not to say anything." The audience let out a collective laugh.

"Did he say, 'You wanna go out?'" Ellen asked. "He probably just said, 'Hey, what's up,' right?"

"Stop it right there," Heidi said. "I'm embarrassed about it!"

Ellen encouraged Heidi to let Drake know she would be unable to hang out, so Heidi looked directly into the camera and said, "Drake, I'm sorry I didn't text you back, but you're cool! I still love your music. I'll probably come to the concerts very soon."

"You're not gonna be able to get in," Ellen joked.

Heidi then gushed about her current love, Tom, saying, "He's German, too. Maybe that was always the link that was missing. I need a German I think, yeah. We have the same roots and the same upbringing and the same understanding -- or maybe it was the first man that actually understands what I'm talking about! Who knows, but it's working really well."

Ellen then asked Heidi about her decision to leave "Project Runway" after 16 seasons. Tim Gunn, Heidi's "TV husband," is also parting ways with the show.

"It's really hard for me, too, in a way, because it's been my baby," Heidi said. "I don't know if you guys know, but I helped create the show, sell the show to the networks and really get it off the ground and get it going, but after 16 years, I felt like it was time for this baby to walk by itself and for me to push out a new one."

Heidi said her "new baby" was a "Project Runway"-esque show she's partnered up with Amazon to create because she feels Amazon is "the future" of shopping.

"I feel like what we never had on 'Project Runway' was [to be able to] do something for the designers, where the designers create something that then can actually end up in your closets," she said. "So I think it's amazing now that when you see our new fashion show, they have the opportunity to sell the clothes to you guys if you like them. I think that was always missing, and I love that aspect of it."

"But my husband -- my TV husband, Tim Gunn -- is still with me!" she added. "We pushed this baby out, but I'm not leaving my husband, so we're still together."

Back
Top Bottom