Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I used that password for a couple years and never got hacked :lol:

This gon be Kim tonight :lol:

when-you-use-his-phone-to-check-the-weather-strong-winds-blow-you-to-imessage-XSTsH.jpg

WHATS THE POINT OF A CODE IF IT’S GONNA BE 4 0’S FAM
Cause nobody expects you to actually be “dumb” enough to use all 0s. Kinda like hiding in plain sight type of thing. I did use it successfully for like two years until I got a new phone.

my only question is..... why? why is this necessary? why build a robot who can think and learn? humans think and learn and destroyed everything. why would you give that capability to an emotionless tank of a creature?
For now its not thinking. It's just having sensors detect heights and terrain. But yea wouldn't doubt soon they'll add some ai
But main use is like for the army and mainly bomb disposal

Kanye stays wilding and making outlandish statements. SMH

Real life Get Out type of stuff...

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/1...gic-of-maga-hat-in-wild-wh-meeting-682793/amp

Watch the video about Hillary inside the link article posted.

Screenshot_20181012-085458_Chrome.jpg

i could only get halfway thru the 20 minute video of them together. couldnt take it anymore. dude was giving the highest praise to trump and comparing the country to a company..... and then said we will fall into a trap door and land next to the unibomber. bruh. BRUH. Donda didnt die for this. smh

He's wildin for always being a petulant child. These ego filled dudes always act like football lasts forever and it ends up shutting down early for them.

you iight? a top tier top 5 athlete (at his position) is frustrated cuz he wants to win. i dont call that being a petulant child. i cant get mad at a competitor being mad he cant compete to the best of his ability cuz of someone else.

Back
Top Bottom